Who got the Pics?

Moon

Look like fun wish I would have went. were is rattlesnake, by Delta or out by Little Moab. Those are the palces it looks like to me.:confused:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Wanker Delux

if you can get the video to me, I can copy and post it here pretty easly

Its on a sony 8mm tape...can you put that online...it would be cool.. Sad thing is, you can't even see or really hear anything. The tire just abrubtly stops spinning. Looking at it, it just looks like a selectable locker was turned off or something like that.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Pathos
The pix on passion would be me.

feel free to use any of the pix from the Jeep-pix folder. If they end up posted else where or in print i'd like to know tho.

Thanks man...I'll let you know if I post any of em:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy

YA i would like to see the "footage" Where is your shop??

I'm out here in Sandy, let me know when you might be in the area and I can show it to you, if not I'll bring it with me to the Wild Youts meeting, you gonna be there?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
How hard was the BJ to get into US, then legal?
So shawn hows the warentee on the superbirf workin? Got a pic of the birf? Did it crack or explode? I need to try mine out someday :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by MudSideJeeps
Look like fun wish I would have went. were is rattlesnake, by Delta or out by Little Moab. Those are the palces it looks like to me.:confused:

Its closer to Little Moab. Its actually just about 20 miles due west fo Lehi...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Skyetone
How hard was the BJ to get into US, then legal?
So shawn hows the warentee on the superbirf workin? Got a pic of the birf? Did it crack or explode? I need to try mine out someday :)

The BJ was imported 100% legally though I tease him about it being gray market... I actually have a couple of freinds and customers that have brought them into the US legally...not impossible just alot of paperwork and red tape.

Shawn did you blow a birf in your Dana 60???:D

Actually it was Tracy (1/4eliptical) that broke his birf:D

Moon

Looks fun have to get the wag ready and go out the next time wife wouldn't let me take the rubicon yet maybe after she drives it in moab she'll be more unedr standing of my neads. :rolleyes: :p :D thanks

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Its on a sony 8mm tape...can you put that online...it would be cool.. Sad thing is, you can't even see or really hear anything. The tire just abrubtly stops spinning. Looking at it, it just looks like a selectable locker was turned off or something like that.

I have an 8mm camera as well, if it is HI8 format, I will have to barow one from my brother to make it work. If you can arrange to get that to me, I'll be happy to post it, or put it on a CD in higher quality.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Jeeper1979
Kurt what time did you guys get mark out

I bet I broke it about 1:00 pm or something and I think I was home (West Jordan) by 5:00. Pretty good fix and it probably could be done that quick again if needed (I'll take a spare ball joint, but pressing them out on the trail would be VERY INTERESTING without the tool from Autozone).

Jeromy

More pics
every one getting dirty
fcd30474.jpg

Good as new:D
fcd30462.jpg

fcd306d0.jpg

fcd3090d.jpg

fcd3097f.jpg

fcd309d8.jpg

More pics
here