Who got the Pics?

Jeromy

Copy all you want. Most of them came from my Dad... Some times it can be a pain to copy them from image station so if you want originals let me know. i can email them.

Jeromy

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Shawn

If you are going to get it from AZ, you better get 2 :p

And I did have to go back and get a second one.....First one is F'ed up, missing widgets....a tool with no instructions should not be missing widgets.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Looks pretty sweet guys. I went snow wheelin' with a club in Park City on Saturday instead. Look like I missed out on some good carnage. Damn! :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Vonski
Looks pretty sweet guys. I went snow wheelin' with a club in Park City on Saturday instead. Look like I missed out on some good carnage. Damn! :D

Where at in P.C. and where are the pictures Von?;)

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Where at in P.C. and where are the pictures Von?;)

The area is close to town and mostly dirt roads with snow. It was pretty fun, but nothing hardcore. I had more fun letting my 10 year old daughter rally the truck in the snow rather than wheelin' myself.
Big Rock was taking some footage for a new outdoor show that will be on channel 2. I don't have any pics, but it will air around the first part of February I believe.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

Big Rock was taking some footage for a new outdoor show that will be on channel 2. I don't have any pics, but it will air around the first part of February I believe.

Well cool, thats even better than photos.

Von, have you ever run the Rattlesnake?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I haven't been there yet. Funny, I still have never gone to Little Moab either. I'll be there next time man.

You havn't... :p :D

Wait a second... I havn't been to nearly half the cool UROC and competitions you have...let alone compete and suceed in them like you do...:(

Yeah, next time...Rattlesnake only takes a couple of hours to complete and it is pretty close to Little Moab also...make a good trail day out of it...:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Rattlesnake and Little Moab trip? Right on...

You name the day, I'll do my best to come along. If you go without me, the GPS coords for both are posted in the GPS section, not to mention the fact they are pretty easy to find... I did miss the Rattlesnake one day though...let me know. ;)

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member

The area is close to town and mostly dirt roads with snow. It was pretty fun, but nothing hardcore. I had more fun letting my 10 year old daughter rally the truck in the snow rather than wheelin' myself.

Vonski,
your daughter looked like she was having fun...That's awesome. One of the club members told me you already had a jeep for her to drive when she gets old enough? If true, you're awesome!!

That show is going to air on Channel 2 Saturday Feb 1st at 1130pm if everything goes through.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by BlackSheep

Vonski,
your daughter looked like she was having fun...That's awesome. One of the club members told me you already had a jeep for her to drive when she gets old enough? If true, you're awesome!!

Her rig is a 2WD '90 Sami w/ an injected 1.3. It will have Toyota axles, longer wheelbase, YJ springs, 35's and tube... lots of tube. :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

Her rig is a 2WD '90 Sami w/ an injected 1.3. It will have Toyota axles, longer wheelbase, YJ springs, 35's and tube... lots of tube. :D

You ought to make it a large bumper car with tons of body protection, not only for the trail but for the parking lot at High School...

I literally saw thousands of $$$ worth of damge in my high school parking lot, if it can happen, it happens there...:D