• I'm a Cody groupie

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters

bobmed

- - - -
Am I that bad?!?!? :rofl:

I grew up in a pit of sarcasm and ball-busting. UT is... not so much like that, at least not "in general"... :rofl: And I like to argue sometimes...

... but I've got a heart of gooooooooollllllddd, I swear it!!! hahahah

ya, you are nice guy in person:D

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I post less than I would if the search function were not available. I've been reading up on information about tow rigs for the last few hours of my time on RME. It's amazing the wealth of information that is already here... So I guess I would post more if all of the old threads were removed

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have no problem posting if I have something to add. Most the time I don't and I could care less about my post count so I don't post.

I typically check out the new posts 4-5 times a day to see what is happening and if there is someone that needs help I try to help or if there is a question I know the answer to I it. If there is a joke I may smirk...but rarely smile or laugh out loud, I mean come on we've heard them all before anyway.

I sometimes start my own thread if I have a question that searching didn't answer and you guys always help out. I sometimes sell things or do something I think is cool to my rig so I take pics and show it off.

I just don't randomly post things, it may be because I don't have "inside jokes" with anyone on here so I don't bring them up and banter back and forth all the time.

Is posting meaningless things important to a forum? That is my question of the day.

Sorry for the ramble.

Medsker

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I hate Meat that is why I don't post. Or maybe I hate Greg, or I'm afraid of the tounge lashing I could recieve from Cody.

Actually, I enjoy reading the random threads, I don't post a whole lot, but I am coming up on 1k worth of posts.

R

rockdog

Whenever I post the thread dies. I'm not one of the cool kids. So I figure in order to save Greg's site I won't post to much or the whole thing would die.;)

IntrepidXJ

I don't post unless I have some value to add.

As far as my trip reports....I view RME as a rock crawling website, and most of my exploring lately does not fit in with that theme.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Whenever I post the thread dies. I'm not one of the cool kids. So I figure in order to save Greg's site I won't post to much or the whole thing would die.;)

And look, right after you posted someone else did too! No problem Phil! :p

I don't post unless I have some value to add.

As far as my trip reports....I view RME as a rock crawling website, and most of my exploring lately does not fit in with that theme.

Understandable Randy, but I and many other members on here also enjoy the lighter side of exploratory wheelin. I want RME to remain focused on the rockcrawling side of things, but not be limited to that. I post many of my easier, scenic trips here and it seems that they are always enjoyed by other members.

JoeT

I'd like to see more JK'ers here. I enjoy following Greg's switching of rigs and members buildups (RockMonkey, Bart, WJZUK, Bryson and that Bob guy at PLUS). Some may come across as a little anti-social (Cody, Tacoma, JamesK) but they just make it that more interesting here. On the flip side you have DaveB, Bart, Sarge and several of the wifes here. Kyojin is nice enough to stomp me at HALO anytime I ask. When my time of need came with my wife having 2 strokes and I needed help, RME members stepped up and helped me. That alone is priceless and gets me teary eyed. So if any of you lurkers lack faith in this site, buck up and step in, great bunch of wheelers and webwheelers (Brett) here.:D

That reminds me, I haven't picked on Brett in a while. Still got your wolfshirt?:rofl:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I don't post a whole lot, but I am coming up on 1k worth of posts.

more like 1k worthless posts :D

Whenever I post the thread dies.

This happens to me about 63% of the time.. The cool bus waved bye bye to me looong ago :sick:

7-10 new guys a day? That's awesome!

I joined when I was a snot nosed highschool kid.. I ran alot of trails, and did a ton with the RME community.. I feel like I grew into a shitty, but all important roll as the unofficial little brother of RME, that gets picked on a ton.. It works out cause i can dish it out, and thick skin.. The guys on here aren't as scary as they look.. Except Shwan and JamesK.. Richblaze.. Spencurai.. SRN cause he's like a 'Pat', you know- Is it a guy or a girl, type thing.. freaky.

I've got 2 nicknames that have stuck thanks to this website community of jackasses ;)

Buuuut, i'm still waitin on having my own smilie one day :greg:

-Jason

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
You know you've arrived when you get your own smiley. :cody:

I've tried to keep my attacks to a minimum out of respect for the respectful community that Greg/Shane try to create, but like they said sometimes people just deserve it.

I also turn my computer off when I go out at night, so that I'm not tempted to post just to listen to myself type when I get home. I swear, after 3-4 beers I'm not even buzzed, but man do my fingers light up a keyboard in semi-solicited forum rage. My ego is like a waterbaloon. the more beer I put in, the bigger it gets.

If I talk trash to someone, I at least make it a point to be original. I figure I owe them at least that much ;)

Last edited:

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Because everytime I write something it never comes out as nicely as I had intended in my head and I sound like a dink.:)