Work screw ups...

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Some dumbass just emailed almost my entire company at work (5000ish employees) about a technology update, and managed to typo the fing NAME OF THE COMPANY in the same line that this moron said "...training manual and info info can be found here:"

Stupid idiot probably had a screwed up shoulder causing a distracting amount of pain at the time, or at least that's the excuse this moron will be trying to convince himself of....

Nothing derailed or on fie, but still... what a tool.
If it makes you feel better, some dude sent a company wide email (2K employees) going on about his soon to be ex wife who also worked there. Said email had details about the odor of this woman's personal bits and some elicit drug use the two had engaged in during their soon to be VERY expensive for him marriage. It was a pretty funny email but why would you want to ensure your Ex wife gets all the money you are ever going to make for the rest of your life.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If it makes you feel better, some dude sent a company wide email (2K employees) going on about his soon to be ex wife who also worked there. Said email had details about the odor of this woman's personal bits and some elicit drug use the two had engaged in during their soon to be VERY expensive for him marriage. It was a pretty funny email but why would you want to ensure your Ex wife gets all the money you are ever going to make for the rest of your life.
Did he do that on purpose? What a legend, or idiot. Not sure which.

RockChucker

I remember that. Gnarly.