YJ 1 tons and links build

1993yj

Finally got it out for the first shake down. After getting the pressures in the ORIs adjusted, the belly height is 22". Wheelbase ended up at 110". Overall it did well, but that could have just been from the switch from BFG MTs to sticky Krawlers.

2014-03-22 12.31.38 (Copy).jpg2014-03-22 11.19.03 (Copy).jpg2014-03-22 12.25.14 (Copy).jpg

PA CJ

Awesome friggn build!!! I want to do the exact same thing with my Jeep in the future. 35's just arent cutting it anymore...... tire envy

Diablo4130

This turned out awesome! What length shock towers did you go with from Ruffstuff? Also what comp corners are you running? Good work!

1993yj

Shock towers are the 9.75" ones. Fit without cutting into the tub and I am only running 12" shocks. The rear corner guards are from Dave's Customs Unlimited. Same place I got the boat sides from so they match up.

Pile of parts

@1993yj

Are you still on here/have your Jeep?

I think I'm getting ready to link mine and would love to take a good look at yours. We have similar rigs, except for the suspension. YJ, tons, 40" tires, 110" wheelbase, etc. and I really want to go with ORI's.