Your Pic of The Day

Coco

Well, I bought another shitbox, this one for running around town with, attempting to save a little on gas over the XJ but still being “useful” for hauling items in the bed. This will also serve as a 2nd vehicle for when I am working on the XJ again and it can’t drive.

It’s a ‘99 4-cyl 5-spd manual. First mod will be getting rid of the Hawaii gangster stickers.

It’s static for now, eventually the plan is to get it on airbags and repaint it.

View attachment 146021

(Pic is from sale ad)
....Annnnd a hydraulic bed right, yo?!

maxresdefault.jpg

rholbrook

I used to live in Mesa and the little slammed trucks were all the craz. I etched glass by hand back then and did the glass to a bunch of these trucks. Mostly they wanted their truck club and flowers etched. I have been keeping my eye out for a 67+ Chev C10 shortbed or a nice long bed that can be shortened. I join the masses all looking for the same thing.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I used to live in Mesa and the little slammed trucks were all the craz. I etched glass by hand back then and did the glass to a bunch of these trucks. Mostly they wanted their truck club and flowers etched. I have been keeping my eye out for a 67+ Chev C10 shortbed or a nice long bed that can be shortened. I join the masses all looking for the same thing.
If you haven't seen the one James K built, you should. It's perfect.