Your Pic of The Day

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I was done there this weekend too. Damn, was it chaos or what? Did not expect that many people in October!

I was in Moab on Thursday and its ridiculous... all the tourists, construction, all the new hotels going up. Hardly recognize the place any more. The traffic jam coming into town from the North as I was headed home was stupid... backed up past Potash Road.

Thursty

Moab is stupid busy right now. It’s been this way for two months. With international travel restricted, people are vacationing close to home. I don’t anticipate things changing until the real cold weather sets in and even then it may not slow down that much. They’ve had to close the gates in Arches NP due to the number of visitors. The traffic jam coming into town each evening is crazy with wait times approaching one hour. I guess the upside is the $$$ coming in. The income for each of the last three months is higher than the same time last year.

rholbrook

A bit of gore.

I've been hoisting 19/32 OSB sheets into the trusses to make the storage floor. Last 2 sheets to fit and I go to toss it up and I nail the bottom cord and the full sheet comes slamming down on my big toe. Bled through the sock and shoe. This is going to suck as it heals.View attachment 131487
I had to read that twice. I thought you said it would suck wearing HEELS. :)

Pile of parts

We also did a "between sessions" trip, the youth pheasant hunt opened Saturday, so we busted it out there. I had 3 kids 10, 12, 15. All three of them shot birds on the wing. It was Awesome. I know this isn't a hunting forum, but I do take my 4x4 to get to all of these great spots. View attachment 131507View attachment 131508View attachment 131509
Nice birds! The kids did great. I haven't seen a Pheasant in a long time. Sure don't have to hike as hard for those as you do for chukars. That's about all we have here anymore.