Your Pic of The Day

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Grind it out?!?!?!?! Yikes! Actually this time it must have worked itself out shortly before going to my appointment. They couldn’t find anything, but could see where it had been. Been bothering me since Thursday. That bronco got another one on me.
Last time this happened the Dr had to scrape my eyeball with a scalpel to get the metal out. That freaked me out big time. He didn’t tell me what he was going to do. Just to stare at a spot on the wall and not move. Then I see the scalpel coming in out of the corner of my eye. Even worse because I was wearing glasses and a face shield that time. Still bounced in.

Tonkaman

Grind it out?!?!?!?! Yikes! Actually this time it must have worked itself out shortly before going to my appointment. They couldn’t find anything, but could see where it had been. Been bothering me since Thursday. That bronco got another one on me.
Last time this happened the Dr had to scrape my eyeball with a scalpel to get the metal out. That freaked me out big time. He didn’t tell me what he was going to do. Just to stare at a spot on the wall and not move. Then I see the scalpel coming in out of the corner of my eye. Even worse because I was wearing glasses and a face shield that time. Still bounced in.
That’s good it came out naturally and didn’t leave any rust behind.

I’ve seen several cases where debris gets built up on eyebrows or on top of the safety glasses frame, then it falls in the eyes behind the lenses.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
This dr today was pretty quick to point out the many scratches and scars in both of my eyes. Luckily she said none of them will cause me any harm down the road. I guess eyes are pretty good at healing. Still, I hate getting stuff in them.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I’m pretty sure one of mine happened from it falling in my eye when I was getting in the shower. Ever since I have been really careful about brushing my head and eyebrows off before I leave the garage. On another one they used the fancy dremel tool to clean out the rust. It was not neat.