Your Pic of The Day

The_Lobbster

I didn't know you worked for MTEC! I can't imagine what the drifts coming off that field behind there were like.
Yep! Previously UVU, I’m the HVAC lead at MTECH now. Do you work here too?

And yes the drifts were pretty bad from what I hear. I actually spent my day clearing the Spanish fork campus so I didn’t see them first hand, but in 8 hours, with 5 guys, the Lehi campus still isn’t clear!

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
Yep! Previously UVU, I’m the HVAC lead at MTECH now. Do you work here too?

And yes the drifts were pretty bad from what I hear. I actually spent my day clearing the Spanish fork campus so I didn’t see them first hand, but in 8 hours, with 5 guys, the Lehi campus still isn’t clear!
Yes I do, I'm one of the Lehi Welding instructors during the day.

Coco

My wife took our son to daycare this morning (right next door) and offered to start my truck for me. She comes in and lets me know that she fell, and the snow was really deep from the drifts. After I went out and tried to clear pathways (while still feeling like utter garbage from sicknesses, ear infections, strep, and allergic reactions to the antibiotics [hives]) I gave up and drove to work. Almost didn't get out of the driveway. My wife went and got us a snow blower so I will be doing that when I get home.

I know all I am going to want after all that is a big bowl of pho....

Yeah, she is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Thursty

My brother in Orem said they got another 8” last night. He work for Pleasant Grove city at the cemetery, so not only does he get to clear snow at home but at work too. He’s sick of it.
51E3690D-11A0-44DC-9F83-804C4ABAE293.jpeg

We, on the other hand, barely got a skiff last night. Of course I had to send him a pic and act terribly put out about it. 😂

7885B9F7-0BE8-4DDA-9A18-1CDDABA0A52D.jpeg

Tonkaman

I pushed the snowblower around for over 4 hours straight. Some places are 12” deep, and other 5’ deep!

View attachment 157258View attachment 157259
2 days later and our neighborhood still hasn’t been plowed! I’m still getting cars unstuck several times a day. I know for sure my wife’s Mazda 3 won’t make it out of the neighborhood so she’s on house arrest.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I did the the same while carrying out a blind dog outside two weeks ago. But it was my free left hand that punched myself. Somebody had to do it the buddies said