Your Pic of The Day

DAA

20210509_Camping-15.jpg

- DAA

Coco

Saturdays pic(s) of the day. Rolling from the top of Chewy is neat, I don't recommend it to anyone.

IMG-7503.PNGIMG-7504.PNGIMG-7505.PNGIMG-7506.PNG

Here's a link to the video:

I was worried I was going to roll on that RZR they were working on at the bottom. I wasn't really worried for me, but the other machine, the guys working on it, and my machines outcome. Luckily it was the best outcome possible.

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Saturdays pic(s) of the day. Rolling from the top of Chewy is neat, I don't recommend it to anyone.

View attachment 137652View attachment 137653View attachment 137654View attachment 137651

Here's a link to the video:
You doing ok!? That's not a good spot to roll down...

Coco

Yeah, I am sore, but overall doing great! The machine actually took it better than expected as well. I expected to climb out and have a totaled machine. Instead, some scratched up plastics, some slightly bent rear middle radius arms, and that is pretty much it. The cage didn't ding or dent either. Definitely recommend an actual cage on ANY SXS as the first upgrade!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Is mirror lake highway open all the way?
I didn't head that far up the road, we turned off at Upper Setting.

I think JD told me on Thursday that the gate was open but there's still snow on the road up higher but he also said the sign stated that the pass was still closed. IIRC, it's usually open after Memorial weekend.