Your Pic of The Day

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I went to the good guys show yesterday, very good showing for a Friday. Perfect amount of crowd for me.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I finally had some time to give this truck a wash. It’s not quite as nice as my mind told me it was. There is a bit of scratching in the paint, especially on the side of the truck that was in the middle of the garage, where chairs, lawn equipment, etc was set against the truck a lot. The drivers side was always super close to the wall and is much more what I anticipated. (Especially as I always only saw the drivers side when the truck was pulled out in the driveway)
It’s not the showroom piece I thought it was. However, it is still a great looking truck.

1AC62473-490F-4A56-A572-3D328957FB10.jpeg938654B6-D063-4786-B6EC-EC0C6C8A8C04.jpegF94647DB-B616-4379-B6F0-960D3756A7F7.jpeg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I finally had some time to give this truck a wash. It’s not quite as nice as my mind told me it was. There is a bit of scratching in the paint, especially on the side of the truck that was in the middle of the garage, where chairs, lawn equipment, etc was set against the truck a lot. The drivers side was always super close to the wall and is much more what I anticipated. (Especially as I always only saw the drivers side when the truck was pulled out in the driveway)
It’s not the showroom piece I thought it was. However, it is still a great looking truck.

View attachment 137763View attachment 137764View attachment 137765
It'll buff out? :thinking:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
@cruiseroutfit You said in your IG post that both trucks went off the edge at a similar time, while unoccupied. Do you think they were pushed??

Nope, totally different owners/circumstances. The Colorado guy hopped out at a corner to look at the view, truck rolled over edge and flipped a couple times. The other is far more complicated and involved a self inflicted accidental gun shot wound :eek: