Your Pic of The Day

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Feel free to speculate on this hitch. It’s on a truck that came from a business we just purchased. The driver side had two mostly tight bolts and two missing. The passenger side had one bolt missing and three that had been cut about half way with a torch. Always inspect new to you vehicles from head to toe.

IMG_4574.jpeg

IMG_4572.jpeg

IMG_4571.jpeg

Tonkaman

My boys did their BJJ trial class today at Gracie Barra WJ and now they’re signed up. I really hope they love it because I sure do. Also it’s expensive enough that they better be good at it 🤣
View attachment 164398
Nice! My daughter was going there for a bit when they first opened.

You know they aren’t going to let you off the hook for long. Your going to be rolling with them before you know it

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Nice! My daughter was going there for a bit when they first opened.

You know they aren’t going to let you off the hook for long. Your going to be rolling with them before you know it
Yeah I’m already thinking about just signing up but I have too much crap I need to get done first. It was really fun watching them do it, even the first time. I think my 7 year old could stick with it and be really good. The 10 year old on the other hand doesn’t like challenging himself but I’m hoping he can overcome that.