You're a wheelin' nut if...

maveric

Crawler Collecter
You might be a wheelin nut if you buy your wife swampers for her birthday.

You might be a wheelin nut if you ALSO buy her Diamonds for her birthday.
axle-housing.jpg

SHE might be a wheelin nut since she was OK with both of them.
:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
You might be a wheelin nut if you buy your wife swampers for her birthday.

You might be a wheelin nut if you ALSO buy her Diamonds for her birthday.
axle-housing.jpg

SHE might be a wheelin nut since she was OK with both of them.
:D

That's the best kind of diamond.

zukijames

you might be a wheeling nut if you have more into you rig then your daily driver

rig around 10000 maybe more.. daily driver .. 400 bucks and a used so of 30 inch mudders

my girlfriend says my prioritys are screwed up.. i think there just right

Coco

You might be a wheeling nut if your room is decorated with 4x4 banners, flags, broken parts, old license plates, on and on!!

You might be a wheeling nut if you dream of things to do to your 4x4, Rather than women! (no I am not gay) :rofl:

You might be a wheeling nut if you are hipnotized by the 4x4 you just past, and not the hot blonde girl in a bikini walking down the street

You might be a wheeling nut if your garage as more 4x4 related posters in it than a 4x4 shop!!

You might be a wheeling nut if you have ever started up a conversation with a complete stranger at a gas station, simply because they drive a 4x4.

You might be a wheeling nut if your desk at work has more offroad pictures and toys than of your own family

krany

kranberry
You might be a wheeling nut if your room is decorated with 4x4 banners, flags, broken parts, old license plates, on and on!!

You might be a wheeling nut if you dream of things to do to your 4x4, Rather than women! (no I am not gay) :rofl:

You might be a wheeling nut if you are hipnotized by the 4x4 you just past, and not the hot blonde girl in a bikini walking down the street

You might be a wheeling nut if your garage as more 4x4 related posters in it than a 4x4 shop!!

You might be a wheeling nut if you have ever started up a conversation with a complete stranger at a gas station, simply because they drive a 4x4.

You might be a wheeling nut if your desk at work has more offroad pictures and toys than of your own family
good job colton:rofl::rofl: that second one is brilliant:rofl::rofl:

SICK99TJ

If your signature says " this thing flexes better than a boneless hooker on muscle relaxers" you are a wheeling nut....

i poached that sig off a guy on PBB..

Awz

Om Nom Nom Nom smack
You might be a wheeling nut if your rig runs better then your daily driver and/or tow rig.

You might be a wheeling nut if you see a lifted 23 year old Toyota next to a 23 year old blonde in a Ferrari and have to think about it.

Mike

LT.

You might be a wheeling nut if..... You can carry on a conversation with some friends about your rig using very few words. Something to the effect of, "Dana 60, 14 bolt, 360, TF-727, 203 and 205, locked, on 42's." And everyone understands what you just said.

LT.

4x4_Welder

You might be a wheeling nut if you've driven your rig to work because A: It runs, looks and drives better than your DD, and/or B: People who see your DD would never believe you also have something cool.
You might be a wheeling nut if you put a bumper sticker on an imported sedan that says My other car can run yours over.