You're a wheelin' nut if...

SubLime Time

A Study in Black & Green
I was looking for some new water bottles and saw these, some of the sayings made me laugh so I thought I'd share.

Tracy

Attachments

• 2 wheels.png
    2 wheels.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 6am.png
    6am.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 44s.jpg
    44s.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 200 miles.png
    200 miles.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 27
  • AAA.png
    AAA.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 27
  • birthday.png
    birthday.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 29
  • buddy.png
    buddy.png
    6 KB · Views: 24
  • hondas.png
    hondas.png
    5 KB · Views: 23
  • parts.png
    parts.png
    6 KB · Views: 24
  • scream.png
    scream.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 21

pELYgroso

'Merica
haha, I like those! Can anybody think of any more??

You're a wheelin nut if you often do a double take, kink in the neck head turn to try and catch a better glimpse of a rig you saw out of the corner of your eye.

You're a wheelin nut if youve ever had 3 or more of the same truck/jeep in your driveway in pieces.

LT.

You're a wheeling nut if you have more than 7 four wheel drives.
You're a wheeling nut if you have axles under your rig that came off another vehicle.
You're a wheeling nut if you have a dedicated tow rig that is also lifted.

LT.

pELYgroso

'Merica
You're a wheeling nut if you have more than 7 four wheel drives.
You're a wheeling nut if you have axles under your rig that came off another vehicle.
You're a wheeling nut if you have a dedicated tow rig that is also lifted.

LT.

haha, I like those, too except....7 4x4's?? then you're a wheelin (whore)der!

LT.

haha, I like those, too except....7 4x4's?? then you're a wheelin (whore)der!

Yep, I have seven now. All run and drive, one needs a radiator and some seats. Two are undergoing body swaps and awaiting some other goodies. And two are daily drivers. Another one is the dedicated tow rig, and my rock crawler is at Casper Customs getting some surgery done on her. All total I own a 2010 Mega Cab Cummins 4x4, 2008 Dodge crew cab hemi 4x4, 1973 Jeep CJ-5, 2 1969 Ford F-250's, 1985 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4, 2005 Ford Escape 4x4.

LT.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
You might be a wheeling nut if you have ever read your child a 4x4 magazine as a bed time story.

ID Bronco

This morning I thought of some wierd wheeling related things I do.

When we are wheeling or caming I try to identify the tire track marks by brand and model.

When we are in a parking lot I check out al the tires on trucks as we drive by. Drives my wife nuts.

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
This morning I thought of some wierd wheeling related things I do.

When we are wheeling or caming I try to identify the tire track marks by brand and model.

When we are in a parking lot I check out al the tires on trucks as we drive by. Drives my wife nuts.

same here, on both accounts, lol.

That and getting down on your knees to look underneath a random rig in a parking lot or wherever :greg:

LT.

You might be a wheeling nut if you have ever had the thought "If some is good, and more is better, than too much must be perfect!" This applies to everything, tires, suspension flex, motor, you get the idea.

LT.