You're a wheelin' nut if...

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
you might be a wheeling nut if you have more into you rig then your daily driver

rig around 10000 maybe more.. daily driver .. 400 bucks and a used so of 30 inch mudders

my girlfriend says my prioritys are screwed up.. i think there just right

You might be a wheelin' nut if you have to go buy a new DD since you built your last DD too far

you're a wheeling nut if you've ever had a conversation with your wheeling rig.

guilty, guilty aaaand guilty.

rholbrook

You might be a wheelin nut if

You consider the kitchen table the perfect place to rebuild a motor or transfercase.

You leave your wife because she thought your wheelin buddies were "scum".

You have enough spare parts to build another 4X4.

You were late to your sister's wedding because you had to install quick disconnects.

Your favorite holiday is Easter Jeep Safari

You spend more than three hours a day lying underneath your wheeler trying to find a way to increase your ground clearance while lowering your center of gravity.

On one side of your DD's rear bumper you have a sticker that reads,"My other car is a rock crawler" while on the other side of the bumper you have,"My kid can Crawl over your Straight A Students Ass."
You named your cat "Rubicon" and your dog "Taco"

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

You might be a wheeling nut if you get mad at other people who have factory lockers and they don't know what they do.

You might be a wheeling nut if you eye your buddies' rigs for parts.

k30blazer

you might be a wheeling nut if your favorite shirt is the one you got from sportsmans that says gravity isn't a law its just a suggestion with a pic of a jeep on the back

tisjeep

You might be a wheeling nut if your Rig has more Motor and a stronger drivetrain than your tow vehicle.

You may be a wheeling nut if you break out the bikini to get out of the sun!