'09 Rubicon

zukijames

35s really are better i would love to have a rig like yours with 35s .. still good on the road and good on trails.. no tow rig needed and you get to use it everyday not just a few times a year

sixstringsteve

35s really are better i would love to have a rig like yours with 35s .. still good on the road and good on trails.. no tow rig needed and you get to use it everyday not just a few times a year

Guys, I think james may have been kidnapped and someone else is using his computer...

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Guys, I think james may have been kidnapped and someone else is using his computer...

Something serious might have happened with all that time laying around in pain. He may have just realized that Jeeps are just better. He did have plenty of time to think about it after all.

zukgod1

Senior crawler
d03604a6-9869-8c0b.jpg

Nice looking tires!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I have my wheel spacers on the back. I still need one new stud and new lug nuts to get the spacers on the front. Right now at full lock the tires rub hard on the lower control arms as well as the sway bar.

It's really too bad I have put the spacers on the front because as it sits the track width looks perfectly even.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Oh yeah a big thanks to Dan for the tires, and for squeezing me in today even though your guys were beyond swamped. These tires ride great and I am amazed with how quiet they are.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Got my wheel stud on the rear taken care of and a new stud for my spacer for the front. Now the front spacers are installed and there is still a little bit of rubbing at full lock but not enough to worry about.

I also moved my license plate from being tied to the spare tire with a rope to the rear bumper and finally got around to installing a light for it so I don't get pulled over. My luck can only last so long before I got pulled over for the lack of a light on the license plate.

zukgod1

Senior crawler
Not a problem Brian.

Thanks for your patience while we molested your um I mean while we mounted your tires. :)

Nice to meet another fellow RME'r

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Twisted

NEEDAMONEYTREE
Thanks! I like yours with the flats and no lift with 35's. Tires fill up the wells and looks better. Ours has a 4" Superlift with flats and 35's. Next time she needs tires, gonna step up to 37's. Yours a standard or auto?