1976 Bronco - Frome Off Project

broncodan

For Your Viewing Pleasure
Here is some crazy news...this dog turns out to be a 1977! I have had some trouble chasing the title down, and it turns out its a 77. I do not think there are any differences other than the gas doors (on the body, I could care less). Does anyone know of any differences?

elkarcher

Well I better chime in here also. I am also doing a frame up on a 67. Going on two years for me. finally got the body a few weeks ago and just finished rebuilding my tranny and started on my TC. Yes the dana 20 is stock TC for the EB. At least 67 to about 72 if I am not mistaken. Anyway, anyone need help give me a yell or even xtra parts let me know. I have torn down 3 and have a bunch of xtra small things. I will post pics when I can. Tim

broncodan

Do you have any pics? I just don't want the vents to be all mashed up like they are on most of them. I am doing my own thing with the front and the switches, I just want to make sure the vents aren't rusted and bent.

elkarcher

I just traded mine for a hard top. I am going to use diamond plate and paint it. My dash is going to be custom. I was wondering if you had an xtra cross member though. The one that has the 4 bolts on each side that mount to the frame? I need one of those for the tranny and T/C. I am about ready to slap the running gear together. All I need to do is finish rebuilding the T/C then get my clutch and bellhousing. Let me know if you need any other parts. I do have a lot of the little parts that you cant go without. Tim

broncodan

Sorry for no recent posts. I have been extremely busy, and unfortunatly the Bronco has been put on the back burner for now. It looks like things may be changing soon though...I am excited to get some more work done.