1st Official RME Trip - Desert Mtn, Memorial Weekend

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Is this area just a bigger little moab kind of area or are there trails to run? Are there any plans to maybe run chainsaw or cat canyon one of the days?

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by bobdog
Is this area just a bigger little moab kind of area or are there trails to run? Are there any plans to maybe run chainsaw or cat canyon one of the days?

There are actual trails out there, As for cat or chainsaw they are a few hours away from desert mtn. So doubt that we will run them (desert mtn area is funner anyway) If any of you have seen hammerdown alot of it was filmed at desert mtn.

toyota crawlin

Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy

There are actual trails out there, As for cat or chainsaw they are a few hours away from desert mtn. So doubt that we will run them (desert mtn area is funner anyway) If any of you have seen hammerdown alot of it was filmed at desert mtn.

Well I will try to get some people together to do some bashing with yall.. But you know how that go's in the non wheelin club..:rolleyes: So give me a call and let me know about it!!:confused:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I will probably be there with a couple other people. Probably a quad and a motorcycle (metalmulisha) or however the hell you spell it is the other guy

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Ok, here is where i stand...

The tow rig motor is completly broke down and the heads go to that machine shop in the AM. (didn't like going to Moab, in fact didn't make it).

I should be able to finish the streching of the wheel base on the Cruiser this week.

We really should be able to make this trip if all goes to plan..

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
dude, that sucks. On a brighter note, I will be there. Springs came through, steering arm came through (I love you Suprgper) and the 60 is pretty much together. I still won't show up until sunday mornin though, maybe really late saturday night.

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
ah hell i'm game! i gots this here problem with my 4wd so i done figure if i can run some hard trails maybe something will break so i done known what all the fuss was about. :D

(ps. just got my mission call to helsinkie, finland so don't go spikin' my drinks ya hear!)

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by Brad Yates
ah hell i'm game! i gots this here problem with my 4wd so i done figure if i can run some hard trails maybe something will break so i done known what all the fuss was about. :D

(ps. just got my mission call to helsinkie, finland so don't go spikin' my drinks ya hear!)
What a great opportunity to tear that pretty jeep up one last time, eh!! You'll have a nice project waitin' for you when you get back. We'll just call you Elder Yates the whole weekend, that "should" keep you safe. Watch our mouth though, they don't allow "ah hell" talk in the MTC.:D :D

Congrats on the call!!!