1st Official RME Trip - Desert Mtn, Memorial Weekend

terrymac

I read somewhere in this lengthy thread that some of you are bringing kids, is that still the case? Will this be any kind of family affair, or do I need to keep my kids away?

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
whatnight is the big party thingy??? I was plannin on headin out there after I hit rattlesnake with SAMI. Since I'm out that way somewhat thoguht I better leave from there. Why waste time comming back at my speeds. time to get my rack on the back.

muleskinner

Originally posted by terrymac
I read somewhere in this lengthy thread that some of you are bringing kids, is that still the case? Will this be any kind of family affair, or do I need to keep my kids away?

My kids will be there also.

terrymac

Originally posted by SmokinCamel
whatnight is the big party thingy??? I was plannin on headin out there after I hit rattlesnake with SAMI. Since I'm out that way somewhat thoguht I better leave from there. Why waste time comming back at my speeds. time to get my rack on the back.

Dude, why go to Rattlesnake and turn around and head down to Desert Mountain? It sounds like there are plenty of Rattlesnake+ trails there. You guys should just go to Desert Mountain instead!

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I just need to find a trailer to haul my sami on out there don't really want to driveit out there it would take me forever. Maybe smoken if you drive the sami out I'll meet you in Nephi if you go that way we could drive them both out.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Originally posted by Portrnrzuk
I just need to find a trailer to haul my sami on out there don't really want to driveit out there it would take me forever. Maybe smoken if you drive the sami out I'll meet you in Nephi if you go that way we could drive them both out.

I'm drivin the zuk all the way. I was hopin that someone would follow me out. You should come to the rattlesnake if we go there. Give me a call. I might be able to help ya with stuff if you need help. 550-1083 it is my cell.