Archived 2009 EJS Dumpster fundraiser!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hey everyone, you all just got a huge 'thank you' from Jeff Knoll for continuing this tradition that he started, here's what he said.-

Jeff Knoll said:
Greg, that makes me so proud you can not imagine. More then the pride of a job well done at KOH, more then any race I have won (there has been a few lately :D)

That was the best thing I ever did for off-roading, and to see someone still doing it and remembering what it did brings a tear to my eye. I wish I could go to Moab for nothing more then the clean up.

If people could just see what that can do they would be better for it. I applaud you and your group for your attempt to continue this tradition. I hope some day my now teenage chldren will join me with their own 4 wheel drives on a crisp morning picking up trash. Thank you, and please share my thanks with anyone who continues this tradition.

You just made my week.

Jeff Knoll

Everyone who has ever donated or participated in the Potato Salad Hill Cleanup should be very proud of themselves. Thanks everyone!! :hickey:

rholbrook

I am truely proud to be a member of RME. Times are hard and we are all but there on the donations. Props to those that donated their hard earned money. Those that couldn't afford it, I hope you will join us every morning to pick up trash. Carry a trash bag with you on the trail as well and pick up everywhere you go.

Big Rich

Dustin might not be in Moab to help, But Lil"Rich, myself Josh and Aaron will be in town and will at least be there to help... W.E.ROCK will make some kind of donation, but it will have to wait until we get there. Our first series event is the weekend before easter and all my cash is tied up in the event...

Big Rich

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I am truely proud to be a member of RME. Times are hard and we are all but there on the donations. Props to those that donated their hard earned money. Those that couldn't afford it, I hope you will join us every morning to pick up trash. Carry a trash bag with you on the trail as well and pick up everywhere you go.

I couldn't have said it better. HUGE thanks to everybody who has donated!

Remember, the more money we go over our goal, the more that gets donated to the Moab M.U.D. Fund!

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
I have a box of heavy duty trash bags that the BLM gave our club. I will send them with Eric (blazinzuk)

I will ask the BLM for another box as well!

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I am sure we could use some trash bags, but at PSH I think we will be getting some 5 gallon buckets from Moab Solutions we can use to gather trash and put it in the RME supplied dumpster or the Moab Solutions supplied recycle bins. It maybe great to have some accessible trash bags we can use in other areas or inside vehicles that are on the trails.

Greg

Admin
Well done everyone, we've reached our $2000 goal! :greg:

Clean-up will be from 7 AM to 9 AM every day of EJS. I'd imagine the trash level will increase from Thursday-Sunday, so those are the important days.

BTW... if you get there in the morning and a BLM Officer or Sheriff has the road is closed, let him know you are there for the Potato Salad Hill clean-up. The will let you in, with the stipulation that you aren't there to wheel. :)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Well done everyone, we've reached our $2000 goal! :greg:

Well done indeed! This is such a great opportunity for us to put a positive on top of a negative and we couldn't do it without the support we've had with these donations and the time that people will be setting aside in the mornings.

Portal Tek

Bring $20 and help out the clean-up / fundraiser

Portal-Tek would like to contribute to the efforts of cleaning up Potato Salad Hill. We will be holding a raffle for our new Super-14 third member case and housing at Easter Jeep Safari. We are releasing this product to the public at Easter Jeep Safari on the 9th of April. Super-14 is a fresh new take on the Corporate 14-Bolt. Stronger, lighter and more ground clearance than a Dana 60. Dimensionally the removable third member case is roughly 1" taller and wider than a Ford 9" third. Raffle tickets will cost $20 each. We are not limiting the number of tickets that you can purchase. Every last penny collected through the raffle will be donated to the Greg and the cause of cleaning up this area. Our Super-14 is a 9" killer and we would like to see one of these kits help raise money for a good cause. If you are interested in purchasing a raffle ticket please email Jim for details: marketing@portal-tek.com

Super 14 med.jpg

Greg

Admin
That's very generous of you guys, thanks a ton for the help! I can't wait to see that new Super-14, seems like a great product. :cool:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
So where are we at with this? Have we reached the goal? Me and probably a dozen members from Dirt Hedz will be up helping with the clean up as many mornings as possible.