Archived 2009 EJS Dumpster fundraiser!

ret32

Got young kids? Easter Eggs on Sunday?

My family and I will be there for cleanup on Sunday (12th).

We have 2 small kids (10 mos. & 4 yrs).

We'll be doing an Easter Egg hunt on Sunday morning after the cleanup (about 8:30 or 9am?) at the Baby Lion's Back. PM me if you want more details & so we can make sure to have enough for everyone.

April

Thanks to all of you who helped with this. I didn't do anything except watch all of the time my husband (Rusted) put into this. It was great to see you all come together to take care of this project.

Rusted is much more relaxed than I am, but I just wanted to scream at all of the dorks dropping their cigarettes because I knew Rusted would be there picking them up the next morning. Why in the world is it socially acceptable to drop cigarettes?

moab10.jpg

Grim

i was there wed, thurs, and fri early morn. the place looked pretty good considering its right next to the city dump , and all the wind we had on wed.
Sarah and David are "interesting" people, fun to chat with.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I was surprized that more people didn't came clean up! but it was good to meet the few of you I did.

I was a bit disappointed, honestly. I was there on Thursday & Friday morning and there were just a few people cleaning up. Hope we got everything picked up after the big weekend.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I was a bit disappointed, honestly. I was there on Thursday & Friday morning and there were just a few people cleaning up. Hope we got everything picked up after the big weekend.

We had about 6 people on Saturday and picked up a good amount of stuff. We actually had people show up while we were cleaning to get a good spot and watch for the day. None of which got out of their vehicles and helped. :rolleyes:

Not sure how many showed up Sunday but I think Rusted was there that day.

For the most part it seemed like people were using the dumpster & bins for their cans. Some of the bins were overflowing with cans so that's a good sign. I'd say the biggest offenders were the cig butts everywhere.

Meat_

Banned
It wasn't bad on Saturday and Sunday..... The hill/area around it were pretty clean when we left, although the road out needed some attention

This was the first time I had ever been to PSH, and honestly I expected it to be much MUCH dirtier.... maybe I'm jaded because I'm used to cleaning up after society?

Meat_

Banned
We had about 6 people on Saturday. Not sure how many showed up Sunday but I think Rusted was there that day.

IIRC 4 from RME and 2 from Pirate

I'm disappointed in the turn out, I think after last year's turn out everyone just expected everyone else to do it.... then add the rain in the mix...

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
All the invoices are being paid today. Thank you to all have helped with the clean up and the donations! Without someone stepping up my guess is that PSH would be off limits during EJS.

Everyone I have talked with and spoke with has really been thankful and appreciative for all our efforts.

$253 is going towards the MUD fund!

PSH2009Payments.JPG