2012 "DOZERCON" Unlimited Build

JoeT

Sorry to say but despite it being a brand new jeep, which is very nice, the plans seem very cookie cutter or should i say money cutter:) why not go out side of the box on this one and try some new things?

Cookie cutter? :rofl: Really? Sorry this is not one coming from a dealer with a small lift/wheel/tires package and a made up package name decal. I'll be fair and say that not everything that is planned is listed here, still have to wait for some new items to be released by TeraFlex. I am thinking of using the TeraFlex PreRunner Speedbumps with the 4" SpeedBumps front and rear on this build.

JoeT

Finally got my new JK! I got impatient with the whole warranty process and upgraded to a Rubicon that was on the lot.

Long arms/brackets and exhaust spacers installed. Up next is SpeedBumps and Front/Rear S/T Swaybars.

JoeT

Front TeraFlex 4" JK SpeedBumps (#1958401) and JK Front SpeedBump Jounce Tube Braces (#4946810) and HD Flip Drag Link (#1600440) Installed.

Tera44 Front JK Axle is installed! Big Brakes next!

Max Power

Bryce
That looks like a lot of fun. I have always liked the JK's. They have to be one of the most capable family rigs out there. I also love the aftermarket support for these rigs. I. Firmly believe that the JK rejuvenated the Jeep and offload industry