Ford 2021 Ford Bronco

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Reactions: DAA

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think it's pretty cool. I'm super interested in seeing how big the 4 door one feels. A factory equipped rig on 35's with F/R lockers would be a pretty sweet camping rig. I wonder if I could sleep in the back? I mean, I know someone like Hickey could, but a full size person? Really what I'm wondering is if both me AND Hickey could sleep in the back.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I think it's pretty cool. I'm super interested in seeing how big the 4 door one feels. A factory equipped rig on 35's with F/R lockers would be a pretty sweet camping rig. I wonder if I could sleep in the back? I mean, I know someone like Hickey could, but a full size person? Really what I'm wondering is if both me AND Hickey could sleep in the back.
You bring the beer and I'm in.

That does bring up an interesting question. What kind of provisions did Ford build into the rear seat foldability? If they fold flat, that would be a great improvement over the JKU (not sure if the JLU is the same).

Evolved

Less-Known Member
According to the website it says both the 2 door and 4 door models rear seats fold flat.
Seats.JPG

I have been thinking of selling my 4 seat buggy for a while. Selling it and my tow rig, paying cash for a Bronco and pocketing some cash sounds pretty tempting.