3rd Annual St. George Winter Riding Trip

Cascadia

Undecided
We've usually ridden through there every year and that is also part of some of the recent rhino rally courses. Yesterday I rode southwest Warner valley which on my gps was all in Arizona. Lots of fun riding out there.

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm sure I did miss out. Thanks for the invite. Wasn't sure when I was leaving and had to get some stuff done first. Maybe you can show me around sometime.

D

Deleted member 12904

So what kind of commitment do I need to make? I'm going to try and get my bike together this weekend and if that happens I still may not be able to get work done in time to skip out Thursday. But if things work out I would love to join you guys.

rholbrook

So what kind of commitment do I need to make? I'm going to try and get my bike together this weekend and if that happens I still may not be able to get work done in time to skip out Thursday. But if things work out I would love to join you guys.
Jacob has to put his new Rekluse in and respring his bike. There is always work going on in Tyson's garage the night before.

Cascadia

Undecided
That's true. 4 or 5 of us went to dinner last year. Came back and there were 10 guys in the garage working on 3 or 4 bikes. Seems to happen every year.

Miso I need to know who for sure is in. The more at my place the cheaper it is. I know so far there is me, Von, Derek, who else?

Vonski

nothing to see here...

Just bring your bike even if its not done. We all have extra parts, supplies, and tools we can bring (especially for a 300) and there's always RMATV in town. I may have issues with work as well, but would still come down for Friday and Saturday. Even if you can only make it for Saturday, its still worth it for a full day's riding somewhere warm-ish this time of year.

Last edited:

Tonkaman

My work had a freaking meltdown over the weekend and I'm the one stuck cleaning up the fallout. I doubt I'll be able to come down till Friday night now. I'm hopeful that I don't have to cancel all together, and still tide Saturday. I'll still pay my share of the condo either way.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Oh man that stinks, Derek. I hope you get it sorted out soon.

If anyone wants to carpool, I should be leaving Thursday evening at 7pm sharp from West Valley.
I've got a class that is graded on attendance that I cannot miss.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
We will be making a short trip to Warner Valley Saturday morning to get Jack & Bailee's bikes jetted for the race Sunday we are going to California for. We will most likely park somewhere by the corral off the main road through Warner Valley. If you are in the area, stop by and say hi.

Tonkaman

So I'm 95% sure I'll be coming down tomorrow. I kicked it into high gear at work all week just to be sure I could go. As long as I don't have a disaster, I'll be making it on time.

What's the plan? Where am I even going?

Cascadia

Undecided
Most guys know cause they've been before but you're the new guy this year. Good to hear you can make it down. I'll text you the address and details. I have a ride planned for Friday morning at 9. Someone local will take us to a new area I don't know.