4 Door Jeepster Commando Build

Deweyxj

Invisible, on purpose!
Go back & read through your thread!;) You'll realize how much you have already accomplished & renew your vision of the finished piece! Also you will see how many people think this is a really cool project & are jazzed about seeing it finished! (Myself included):greg:

I have been posting updates about every 6 weeks or so just keep my thread in the first 5 pages on the board & too see if any one is still interested in the project!:-\

It's allways good to get feedback & even better to get atta'boys for your efforts! :)

Post up those pics, we all want to see what you've done!:)

mombobuggy

Great project, I dig the easy chair I spent time in one myself while contemplating my next step on my builds. Sometimes with a mountain dew with a little gin. Seemed to help my motivation but not my welding. Keep up the good work it will be neat to have a one of a kind outfit for family adventures.

Mattydeskins

Wow you guys have some really nice jeepsters.. I have a 71 jeepster and I was wondering if anyone could tell me whats a compatible fuel tank that would nearly bolt up??? like from a chevy or something?

Swoop69

arrow, or aero makes a tank. I think it was 19-23 gallons... I had one in my yellow jeepster, but I just sold it this summer. your jeepster looks really nice!

Swoop69

hey guys... long time no post...

No, I have not scrapped this yet. I sold my yellow jeepster this summer, and now that summer vacations, and the kids fall sports are over I had a little time to get this project back on track. enough talk, more pics...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Progress is always good. I'd LOVE to see this thing completed. Baby steps are good :D How much more work until you can paint the frame and put the body back on for good?

Swoop69

Progress is always good. I'd LOVE to see this thing completed. Baby steps are good :D How much more work until you can paint the frame and put the body back on for good?

I guess it depends on if I need to run gas and brake lines now... right now setting the tub on the frame and removing it is really easy. Even a 7 yr old has done it!

If I can devote a day a week to it this winter, there is a chance I can have it done by mid to end of spring.