A Plea For HELP! To Anyone Within A Reasonable Distance Of American Fork Canyon

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I talked to Gary on the way out after the recovery. He seemed to be pretty stoked. All in all it was a good day.

Deweyxj

Invisible, on purpose!
Just when you think the world is all full of nothing but selfish "ME MONSTERS" The folks on RME go & pull one of these help a guy out kinda things & show the world that we're not a bunch of irresponsible adrenaline junkies out for a thrill with no regard for the environment!

30 pages of responses, suggestions, offers, advice,& planning, then execution of a well thought out plan, means that the people on RME "ROCK"!!!

Sawtooth

Hagisch
I walked off with someone's knife the day of the recovery.You were nice enough to let us use it multiple times that day so I felt bad when I found it in my pocket when I got home.Silver lock blade.I could mail it to ya or met up.I apologize for not knowing everyones names.Thanks Matt

pcut

Don't forget to get me whatever video you guys put together and I'll try to get it on the screens down at Moab Brewery.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I walked off with someone's knife the day of the recovery.You were nice enough to let us use it multiple times that day so I felt bad when I found it in my pocket when I got home.Silver lock blade.I could mail it to ya or met up.I apologize for not knowing everyones names.Thanks Matt

That might be mine, a CRKT drifter,
I loaned it a few times that day and don't specifically remember seeing it later.
I'll have to look for it when I get home...

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Yes,I thought it might have been you frieed.Would like to get it back to you. PM me your address and I will send it off.Thanks

Hope you don't mean mail it off? If your in Holladay i'm not to far away and could take it to Eric before work.

sixstringsteve

yeah, I've got 3 other videos to complete first. I'll do my best to get it done soon.

I can do it fast, cheap, or high quality. Pick 2. :D

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I finished my 3 videos that were in line before this one. Now I'm ready to roll on this edit. I've got over 4 hours of footage to sift through, it's going to take a while.

Hillbilly

I just read all 32 pages. Y'all are some great people. I met Rockreligious Friday at his shop and help with recovery was one of the things we talked about while he installed a windshield in the truck I'm slowly building...So many guys going to the UTV's and buying 60,000 dollar trucks that may never see even a gravel road. It was great to read this and see so many coming together and helping a guy out.....a complete stranger!!!! You guys rock!!!