Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

rholbrook

NICA is really really great. The Utah High School Mtn Bike races are very well organized. There are like 4,500 racers in the state of Utah. Its crazy how they pull these races off. They have a north and a south division. The first race for the north is on Labor Day at Snow Basin. If you get a chance, you need to come check the races out. Harrison races on the Davis High Team and loves it. He is riding at least 100 miles a week and has all summer long. Last year Harrison finished 4th on the north and 11th in state. This year he is in much better shape coming into the season so we will see how he does. They get to race in some really neat areas and its crazy how fast these kids are.

sixstringsteve

Here's a link to the course map:
https://endurocupmtb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/END18_MAP_Deer-Valley_v4.pdf

That looks like an amazing setup. I'd love to copy some of these routes one day. I rode fireswamp last week, and it was a BLAST! There's one 20 foot section there (Harder) at the top that was too tough for me. I'm sure I could get it sessioning it, but I definitely couldn't get down it blind.

Last edited:

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Ian's practice ride is at Eagle Mountain tomorrow morning, so after I drop him off I'll be running a loop or two out there if anyone wants to join me.

0700 at the dirt lot across from the school.