Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Got in a good ride up AF yesterday. Had my wife shuttle me. Started from the summit down 252 to cascade springs road, then halfway back up the asphalt trying to find my wife (long story). Then shuttle back to the summit, out 157 to Pine hollow and down Pine Hollow to the road. Only got a little bit of rain. Dust was settled some.

Tried to ride Lambert this morning and blew my rear shock coming down Rodeo. BOOOOO.

sixstringsteve

I just got a new front tire and I'm excited to test it out. Anyone want to ride tonight? I'd love to ride any of the following:

Corner Canyon
Eagle Mtn Bike Park
Lambert

sixstringsteve

Thanks for joining me Kevin, that was super fun.

I must say, my new front tire (bontrager XR4) made a HUGE difference. I felt like I had twice as much control today. It definitely rolls slower than my small block 8's, but I feel like I can lean it almost 70* and it'll keep on grabbing. Totally transformed my bike.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
That was a kick in the pants, Steve, thanks for waiting on me during the climb.

[video=youtube;zj1B9XlWZ0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj1B9XlWZ0E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

sixstringsteve

I'm flexibile. I've really been digging corner canyon so unless anyone has any other ideas, I'm planning on riding there. I may end up riding the draper bike park later in the day.

sixstringsteve

how does 9 am sound?

I'm thinking:

meet at my house @ 9.
Park @ potato hill @9:15
Ride anns --> rush --> bst --> potato hill
repeat.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

Two laps at MY speed. I can't even do one lap at your pace kyle. :D

You can do 5 laps in the time it takes me to do 2.

Last edited:

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
Went out the other day for a quick ride before work on Bear Claw Poppy had some fun with the new Gopro and editing software (never done this before) thought I'd share
Enjoy! (sorry if its kinda long, didn't want to cut out too much of the trail)
[video=youtube;gJsIPrUMo04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJsIPrUMo04[/video]

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

great video! That trail looks like a blast. I'll be riding St. George in the Winter this year as our trails become unrideable.