Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Goodyear MTR

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Other

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

sukaB

Banned
If she's nice maybe i'll let her and Natty take the Blacky out for a spin to get them out of our hair...
Plus get the cops away from here!
Take it easy I gotta get some work done.....
B

doughboy

Never home enough AGH!
this is just my opinion but I think that for the money
+road hazzard BIG O XT's would be kind of nice
but thats just me. A friend of mine had a tire
blow out in north ogden, off road + BIG O
replaced it no questions asked. :)

sukaB

Banned
My ryme:

Big Boy dough,
That's what I'm talkin bout yo......
I got a road hazard through da big IEnterco-------yo.....
Don't play wit dat big "O" YO...........
How ya like me know..........dough...
:D :cool: :D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by sukaB
My ryme:

Big Boy dough,
:D :cool: :D

Dude,,,

Put down the lighter and step away from the bong.;)

sukaB

Banned
Puff puff give muda.
You bo gartin me chit....
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.
:D :cool:

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
My ryme:

Big Boy dough,

Hes like this in RL I can now attest to that, But he is WHITE !
And wow is that ever a rig!

Was honored to breath the same air as that carbueator!!!!!!!!!!

sukaB

Banned
Yah but that thing breathes thru a 98 vortech plastic plenum.
FI and how!
I dont think you knew that..........
Thanks though--wait till you go for a ride!!!!!:D

AmmoMike

I had to say other, i run the Hi tech retread and so does a friend of mine. i have had mine for almost a year, and he has had his almost 2. I looked at the MTR but for a set of wagon wheels and tires (x5) it was over 1000$. I got all of mine for under 500. SO, when i see a 150 dollar tires slashed open on the trail, i go to my 35$ retread and love it. Dont get me wrong im not knocking the MTR or any other tire but i cant afford a set of them much less replace one..

sukaB

Banned
Ammo mike,
I will talk crap on the Goodqueer cause I've ran them and they suck....Plus the guys behind them are just as bad for reps and sales........The think there sh** don't stink.......

Quote.
I could take a sh*z in a box slap a guaranteed sticker on it and make the sell but I'd rather sell you a quality product for a great price....

You keep buying those retreads and I'll keep showing up on the trail or at comps without a spare and not worry........:eek:

Somebody crack house this thread eehh:D :cool: :eek:

ewander

I ran those Hi tech retreads for a year and loved them. If they made them in a 35" size, I would still be running them. In fact one of my little brothers is still running that set on his YJ. Suka, I checked out those Trux on your tow rig today at your base camp. Pretty cool. I might have to try them next time.....then again I am leaning towards some BFG's.

sukaB

Banned
I hardly recognized you in your saddam duds.........
What's your mos?
If you need interco's come over here.
Don't sell your jeep either just bring it over here and I'll build it for you while your gone puttin the smack down on some raggies....

ewander

I'll be going over as a 97E Interrogator, but I am also a 98G (Crypto Linguist).

Yeah I'm not gonna sell it, I will just leave it in the garage with all the other sh%$.

How much can you get a set of 35X12.50 15's for in the TRUX?

AmmoMike

I have never heard anyone say anything bad about the Hi Tech retread (if they have ran them). i will run them them till i outgrow the size they make...:D

sukaB

Banned
Look around at prices.
anyhow
You could pay 45.00 bucks a tire and they wouldnt be competitive with that in my opinion.....
I would pay money for swampers before I'd run free goodqueer's.
But that's just me and I like to piss away money..............
ssssshhhhhhyyyyyyaaaaaaaa

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by sukaB
Look around at prices.
anyhow
You could pay 45.00 bucks a tire and they wouldnt be competitive with that in my opinion.....
I would pay money for swampers before I'd run free goodqueer's.
But that's just me and I like to piss away money..............
ssssshhhhhhyyyyyyaaaaaaaa

I just bought my second set of MT/R's (35" this time) and was very competitive, out-the-door, with what you just quoted (if someone is interested in getting hooked up, PM me). I just moved from a Swamper (33" SSR), and while I respect your opinion, maybe the Interco isn't for everybody. Definently not for me. I don't think I've lost a lot off-road either. I think I've lost traction in mud, but gained it on the rocks. Free balancing/rotation for the life of the tire is a nice selling point as well. Do you even try to balance an Interco? I did, what a waste of money that was............

Mines a DD, while yours is a trailered rig. I just see the Goodyears as a good value for a very decent tire. Sounds like you've had a bad experience with the reps that they sent to UROC or RRCA or something and you're bashing the whole company. MT/R's must be meeting peoples needs, or they wouldn't be selling quite so well. Just an observation, but it sounds like you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

You can call them GoodQueers' all you want, and I'll still like them. I'm definently not queer. Good luck with your Interco's. I'm sure you'll like them as they perform quite well in their intended environment (which, for me, doesn't include the street).

Respectfully yours.....

Marc Bryson

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by mbryson

I just bought my second set of MT/R's (35" this time) and was very competitive, out-the-door, with what you just quoted (if someone is interested in getting hooked up, PM me). I just moved from a Swamper (33" SSR), and while I respect your opinion, maybe the Interco isn't for everybody. Definently not for me. I don't think I've lost a lot off-road either. I think I've lost traction in mud, but gained it on the rocks. Free balancing/rotation for the life of the tire is a nice selling point as well. Do you even try to balance an Interco? I did, what a waste of money that was............

Mines a DD, while yours is a trailered rig. I just see the Goodyears as a good value for a very decent tire. Sounds like you've had a bad experience with the reps that they sent to UROC or RRCA or something and you're bashing the whole company. MT/R's must be meeting peoples needs, or they wouldn't be selling quite so well. Just an observation, but it sounds like you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

You can call them GoodQueers' all you want, and I'll still like them. I'm definently not queer. Good luck with your Interco's. I'm sure you'll like them as they perform quite well in their intended environment (which, for me, doesn't include the street).

Respectfully yours.....

Marc Bryson

Yeah, what he said!! :D