big game hunt applications

Clutch

Rollover and I drew out for Northern Deer. I just put in for a elk point. Now I have 10.
We have hunted the northern region for 22 years and have had good success. We usually hunt around Bear Lake. We usually don't see huge deer, but we have fun looking for them. It's one of the few time the Yota comes out these days.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Rollover and I drew out for Northern Deer. I just put in for a elk point. Now I have 10.
We have hunted the northern region for 22 years and have had good success. We usually hunt around Bear Lake. We usually don't see huge deer, but we have fun looking for them. It's one of the few time the Yota comes out these days.

We hunt very near there. We should compare notes. :D

petesoffroad

Roadless book cliffs. I have guided hunters in there every year since 95 so i know the area pretty good. Got tired of trying to draw the San Jaun.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
My son in law drew out for Book Cliffs archery and my son got Any Buck or Bull for the northern region. I know where some bulls are but I don't want to haul one out from there so I need to find an area for my son to go.

Houndoc

Seemed to be a tough year.

We got ourselves in a pickle in that I put in limited entry, then general and my son just general. Having not had issues in the past getting general tags we did not bother to put in as a group.

He drew NE (our usual area), I got northern- my last choice of all regions!

Jedisdead

Jed
Hunt up soapstone basin NE on one side of road and N on the other. PM me if you want me to show you a good starting point on the Northern side.

Houndoc

Hunt up soapstone basin NE on one side of road and N on the other. PM me if you want me to show you a good starting point on the Northern side.

Certainly need to be looking at areas with shared boundaries! PM sent.

Also may end up focussing on helping my son, and see if I can draw anterless or doe antelope to get my hunting in.

Clutch

Sweet!! My Father-in-law and I drew out for the Central Mountain, west Manti Anterless Cow tag. We have property right in the middle of that area. Drew out for northern deer. And going on the General rifle for elk up by Moon Lake.