Can we talk dogs?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
That's what I thought after the last and the one before that...

But I have two now that I said no to, and am already thinking about their replacement...

- DAA
I think about replacements often. Not that I'm in a hurry, I just love dogs. @anderson750 keeps posting those damn Frenchies and making me want 10 of them, but I know they'll be the same kind of useless dogs that my Pug is. My Lab/Boxer is almost 13 with a blown knee and she's really been the best dog I've ever had. Not too big, loves to go with me anywhere, easily trains me.

The little dogs are cute and portable, but both of mine get stupid nervous whenever we are offroad.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I think about replacements often. Not that I'm in a hurry, I just love dogs. @anderson750 keeps posting those damn Frenchies and making me want 10 of them, but I know they'll be the same kind of useless dogs that my Pug is. My Lab/Boxer is almost 13 with a blown knee and she's really been the best dog I've ever had. Not too big, loves to go with me anywhere, easily trains me.

The little dogs are cute and portable, but both of mine get stupid nervous whenever we are offroad.
Don’t insult a frenchie by comparing it to a pug:rofl: In all honesty a pug and a frenchie have way different personalities.It’s hard to describe but they are very driven dogs that are very aware of what is goi g on around them. They usually attach to a single family member as their person.

I will really give you overload in about 3 weeks when our new litter arrives. My BIL did an ultrasound yesterday and it looks like we have 6 on the way

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Don’t insult a frenchie by comparing it to a pug:rofl: In all honesty a pug and a frenchie have way different personalities.It’s hard to describe but they are very driven dogs that are very aware of what is goi g on around them. They usually attach to a single family member as their person.

I will really give you overload in about 3 weeks when our new litter arrives. My BIL did an ultrasound yesterday and it looks like we have 6 on the way
I say useless in a broad, sweeping manner. I expect that Frenchies are halfway between my Pug and my Boston in personality.

The Pug is great if you just want to sit on the couch and watch TV all day, every day, and yell at him for snoring so loud.

The Boston is keyed-up so much that she often quivers like a Chihuahua. She's laser-focused on any activity in the vicinity. She'd be great at agility games, but we don't do that. She's also the worst in the Jeep. She pants like crazy, even if you're just on a gravel road.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I say useless in a broad, sweeping manner. I expect that Frenchies are halfway between my Pug and my Boston in personality.

The Pug is great if you just want to sit on the couch and watch TV all day, every day, and yell at him for snoring so loud.

The Boston is keyed-up so much that she often quivers like a Chihuahua. She's laser-focused on any activity in the vicinity. She'd be great at agility games, but we don't do that. She's also the worst in the Jeep. She pants like crazy, even if you're just on a gravel road.
Pretty much in the middle of that description

nnnnnate

Supporting Member

What does a puppy Frenchie sell for?