Can we talk dogs?

STAG

On my grind
F19DBBC7-E4AF-4805-B40F-14A826EA13DF.jpeg

Speaking of untrained dogs..

My sister picked up this husky/lab mix puppy. She can’t have pets at her apartment, so it resides at my parents house.

I love dogs in general but a Husky that is raised on minimal/no training just sounds like a disaster recipe if you ask me. Gonna be tons of chewed up and destroyed stuff.

DAA

We have a husky/lab mix my Daughter dragged home five or six years ago. It was a rodeo for awhile, for sure. The women held me back from killing her at least once. She's turned into a great dog though. Super smart. Super eager to please, obedient, friendly to all, but scares the crap out of people when I want her to, good dog. She sheds like, like, like, we live in a effin snow globe is how she sheds. But she's a sweetie.

Koda.jpg

- DAA

Houndoc

That is my sarcastic way of saying my parents never trained a dog and an untrained beagle is not a good thing. As bad as it is......my saying is that the only good beagle is a dead beagle.
Beagles remain one of my favorite breeds. Have had several only thing I don't like is that they (like all the other hounds I have had) are ruled by their nose. Never can trust them to stay off leash like I can with my Golden.
Kimchi Beagle March.jpg

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Our beagle/bluetick does great off leash. She does like to wander if allowed, but comes quickly to my whistle.
However, don’t leave ANY food on the counter or out of sight, because she will eat it all in 2 seconds flat.
Brother was watching her for an afternoon, went to answer his door and lost an entire plate of smoked sausage 😬

shortstraw8

Anyone know of a good place to board 3 dogs, two females 1 male? We typically have nieces come take care of them but they are in the devils butthole (St George) at the same time this go round.

Larger ranging from 40-80lbs, all pretty even temperament biggest (female) dog is very shy and doesn't leave our side at dog parks(still not sure why). Other two will run all over and be crazy and play all day really.
Spanish Fork/Utah county preferred or maybe Heber or along routes to Bear lake.
All shots up to date
Xlarge kennels a plus as they all sleep together.

Would like to find something before we head out so we could stop by with them our big newfypoo does better with a few meetings first.

shortstraw8

Thanks for those, my sister just recommended rover also. Hoping one of the nephews will come through but summer + girls + driving = likely not.

Houndoc

Anyone know of a good place to board 3 dogs, two females 1 male? We typically have nieces come take care of them but they are in the devils butthole (St George) at the same time this go round.

Larger ranging from 40-80lbs, all pretty even temperament biggest (female) dog is very shy and doesn't leave our side at dog parks(still not sure why). Other two will run all over and be crazy and play all day really.
Spanish Fork/Utah county preferred or maybe Heber or along routes to Bear lake.
All shots up to date
Xlarge kennels a plus as they all sleep together.

Would like to find something before we head out so we could stop by with them our big newfypoo does better with a few meetings first.
I use Desert Dog off 900 West in Salt Lake

shortstraw8

My brother lives in west Lehi and I know they have a place they like. I'll ask them and let you know in a little bit.

Edit: This is the place they use. Its in AF. https://www.sydneysbedandbiscuit.com/

I've used boarders from rover.com a bunch of times.

- DAA

I use Desert Dog off 900 West in Salt Lake

Thanks for the options, my wife ended up finding a few on rover in Spanish, we will see how the lady likes 3 crazies.