Clever (or not?) garage organization ideas

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Lets not forget a wired internet connection, cheapo computer, old stereo, and garage sale speakers for streaming audio.

I just use my phone, a 3.5mmx3.5mm headphone cord and an awesome 90's boombox with a mic input. I do agree though that a garage needs tunes.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
2F07FA43-D77E-47C9-9050-474354ACF8FF_zpsttcfp9oq.jpg

Coco

Or you can do their "radio" function. Still no commercials, and plays music based in the same genre of whatever song you want.

Only thing I hate about there radio, is it seems like it plays the same 5-10 songs no matter what I 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down'

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I'm running Linux on the garage computer and use the cmd line app "Pianobar" to get pandora for free with no ads.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Had to stare at this for a good 5 minutes before I talked myself into walking away. Pretty good deal, I just don't do yellow ha.

I almost bought the 44" HF toolbox a week ago. I've almost bought it a couple of times but for whatever reason end up always walking away without it. I really need a shed so I can move the yard equipment out of the garage and get the room I want to set things up better... 1200 sqft with 14' walls would be really nice too.

McFate

I almost bought the 44" HF toolbox a week ago. I've almost bought it a couple of times but for whatever reason end up always walking away without it. I really need a shed so I can move the yard equipment out of the garage and get the room I want to set things up better... 1200 sqft with 14' walls would be really nice too.

I just bought one of those last weekend. Only been a few days, but I've been happy with it so far.