CON/RS Signage Program... "Wording Crew Where Are You?"

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I agree on the trails changing. That is also why I said yes to the rr4w trail rating with wording underneath (moderatly difficult) to help with any differences in opinion. The thoughts of how difficult are also a variable. I couldn't get an open diffed lifted ifs runner to the falls. He got snagged in a v-pinch between two rocks and couldn't climb it. So to him it was reasonably difficult. To a solid axled rig, moderatly difficult. But that wheeling.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Just getting a little update....

Ollie has picked up the plate from James K (Thanks James!) and is in the process of getting it up to OCNORB...

Ollie/OCNORB, let us know when you have some news for us...

OCNORB

Supporting Member
I picked up the 1/8" from Ollie yesterday (??? I'm working graves this week- don't remember what day is what anymore). I have time Monday and Tues set aside to work on 'em.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by OCNORB
I picked up the 1/8" from Ollie yesterday (??? I'm working graves this week- don't remember what day is what anymore). I have time Monday and Tues set aside to work on 'em.

Sweet, don't let it get in the way of regular work... thanks again!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
The run is on the 20th so you can take up and untill the 19th :eek: technically :cool:

Hey kurt I have been thinking :eek: We have a person list of who is doing what. We however do not have anything twards the potluck-cleanup.
I am bringing water
ollie has the concrete
Who has shovels, bags,the signs,maybee some chips :D ext.
Just forethought

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
could we see an updated list of jobs and suppliers please?

BTW I CAN NOT ATTEND!!! I HAVE SCHOOL ON SAT!
SORRY!:(

Last edited:

OCNORB

Supporting Member
I am taking my Camper out to spend the night before. I'll bring the signs, and if I can get a rig back together by then something to wheel. If not I may need a ride to the trailheads. I am also bringing a couple of kids that are experienced trail cleaners. (They've been cleaning trails since they could walk, and last year we went out and participated in the Rubicon cleanup days.)