Coronavirus

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Is this the right thread to post selfie’s getting the second round of moderna tomorrow afternoon? Anyone have some cool hashtags I should use?

For those that have had it and felt like crap after, how long did it take for the onset of side effects? I’ve got a 5 hour drive after work, so I’m wondering if I should do it at lunch time, or later in the afternoon?

J-mobzz

Is this the right thread to post selfie’s getting the second round of moderna tomorrow afternoon? Anyone have some cool hashtags I should use?

For those that have had it and felt like crap after, how long did it take for the onset of side effects? I’ve got a 5 hour drive after work, so I’m wondering if I should do it at lunch time, or later in the afternoon?
I got mine at 1pm and didn’t feel it until I woke up the next day.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

Not the moderna but it was about 10 hours before my body started rejecting the micro chips.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Can the RME medical community enlighten me. I had Rona, my body naturally developed the antibodies. The vaccine, goes into your body and forces you body to react like you have Rona and create antibodies. Is my understanding correct? So if I had Rona, I had the natural, one might say Organic vaccine? Can I buy a vac card on Ebay and maintain my virtue and self worth?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Can the RME medical community enlighten me. I had Rona, my body naturally developed the antibodies. The vaccine, goes into your body and forces you body to react like you have Rona and create antibodies. Is my understanding correct? So if I had Rona, I had the natural, one might say Organic vaccine? Can I buy a vac card on Ebay and maintain my virtue and self worth?
"It's different".

Like somehow putting a vaccine in will make your body develop antibodies to cover all/most variances, but your own body can't. Yet vaccinated people are still getting covid, but you don't hear of any/many get covid twice. I'm sure there's a good reason, I just don't know it.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Yup!

J-mobzz

I heard they weren't putting the microchips in the covid vaccine. Too many people wearing tinfoil hats....so they have been put in the tetanus shot..... :rofl:
Crazy, I heard they have just been using our phones and computers to track, listen and video us whenever they want. But sounds like the government to spend money on redundant systems.

Houndoc

I had my second shot yesterday as well- felt fine spending all day working in the yard afterwards. Aching and not the greatest today, but getting through the work day.

The unknown is how long the natural antibodies will last. Boaster via vaccine may or may not be needed.