dodge 1500 towing

Status
Not open for further replies.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Hickey said:
That's good to hear son. We woulda had to take away your "Secret Forum" privledges if the rumor were true. ;)

oh if that were the case, the losing of privileges would be the least of my worries :rofl:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
This whole thread is gay. Go buy your 1/2 ton "tow rigs"...........I hope you like them and I don't want to hear any bitching if you don't like them..........

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
mbryson said:
This whole thread is gay. Go buy your 1/2 ton "tow rigs"...........I hope you like them and I don't want to hear any bitching if you don't like them..........

And there it is folks.

N-Smooth

mbryson said:

well i guess that this forum is not for asking questions and receiving information from others after all. sorry about the misunderstanding. from now on i will just give grumpy remarks like you that disregard the whole point of a forum like this one. sorry about the misunderstanding!

mbryson

Supporting Member
xj_punk said:
well i guess that this forum is not for asking questions and receiving information from others after all. sorry about the misunderstanding. from now on i will just give grumpy remarks like you that disregard the whole point of a forum like this one. sorry about the misunderstanding!

FOLLOW the whole thread. It goes around and around and around and around and around and around..............................kind of over, IMHO.

Go buy your 1/2 ton and tell us how it is. You've gotten PLENTY of advice.

Turbobob

Semper Fi
mbryson said:

You can either chose to take the advice from those of us with EXPERIENCE towing, or take it from those that don't know s**t! Those of us with 3/4 tons (being gas or diesel) know that it sucks to tow with a 1/2 ton, PERIOD! The diesels tow better than the gas motors, get better fuel mileage, and live longer under heavy duty use. These are just from my experience and pretty much ring true in most cases. Like it has been said before(beating the dead horse) Buy a 1/2 ton, find that it sucks, sell it, lose your ass, and then spend the money for a real truck :D

N-Smooth

mbryson said:
FOLLOW the whole thread. It goes around and around and around and around and around and around..............................kind of over, IMHO.

well apparently you haven't been through this thread yourself. if you would read it, you might notice that i had a few posts and that was it. i asked the question hoping to get advice from the people whose opinions i respect. once i got those opinions i just came in here and read all the funny stuff they have been saying. objective complete! i got the info i wanted and the thread is only still around because everyone is just chatting and bitching at eachother, not ME!!!
and also, if this thread bothers you, DON'T READ IT!!!! do we need to put up a warning sign that says the content of this thread might offend you?!?

thanks bye

mbryson

Supporting Member
xj_punk said:
well apparently you haven't been through this thread yourself. if you would read it, you might notice that i had a few posts and that was it. i asked the question hoping to get advice from the people whose opinions i respect. once i got those opinions i just came in here and read all the funny stuff they have been saying. objective complete! i got the info i wanted and the thread is only still around because everyone is just chatting and bitching at eachother, not ME!!!
and also, if this thread bothers you, DON'T READ IT!!!! do we need to put up a warning sign that says the content of this thread might offend you?!?

thanks bye

Part of moderating is looking at every thread. I'd dare say I've read it all.........

N-Smooth

mbryson said:
Part of moderating is looking at every thread. I'd dare say I've read it all.........

i bet that job sucks! do you really read everything tweakey writes or do you just skip all of his posts? :p

mbryson

Supporting Member
xj_punk said:
i bet that job sucks! do you really read everything tweakey writes or do you just skip all of his posts? :p

Let's just say I 'skim' a lot....................and try to keep some comments to myself until something is rediculously obvious. I can change what you 'say' and that can be kind of fun........and sometimes it's hard not to.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
mbryson said:
Let's just say I 'skim' a lot....................and try to keep some comments to myself until something is rediculously obvious. I can change what you 'say' and that can be kind of fun........and sometimes it's hard not to.
Don't give away all our secrets! :D -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.