Report Expedition Overland

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
As soon as Toyota and General Tires heard Cruiser Outfitters was on board... it was really a no brainer.

That's AWESOME!!! I am 100% positive that is how it happened.

Given that the viewing numbers are as low as they are it really is cool that they pull the sponsorship they do. The quality of their episodes are by far a higher quality product then most of the crap on discovery or history.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That's AWESOME!!! I am 100% positive that is how it happened.

Given that the viewing numbers are as low as they are it really is cool that they pull the sponsorship they do. The quality of their episodes are by far a higher quality product then most of the crap on discovery or history.

:D

They offer high quality and target viewers versus mass numbers. That said I think you'll see the viewership jump exponentially with this new season and backing by and from Toyota.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hey all, totally last minute but we are going to have some friends and family over tomorrow (7/8/15) for the season debut of Expedition Overland. I was a participant in this seasons filming and I'm super excited to see how the show shaped up and I hope you're excited to see it too. We'll be grilling burgers/dogs and hanging out. Feel free to stop by anytime 7 & later. We'll likely watch the episode a couple of times. Your welcome to bring a side dish or just show up. BYOB if you've got a special flavor. Parking will be a bit tight but you can park along the street either direction. Hope to see some of you!

8859 S 1275 E, Sandy

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Thanks for having us over Kurt, looking forward to the next episode when things get underway

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thanks guys, hope episode 2 was worthwhile

Here it is for those of you who haven't had a chance to see it:

[video=youtube;rMntprYBDl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMntprYBDl4[/video]