Report Expedition Overland

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Kurt, will you do a "what's in my bag?" load out video like the cast of 'Alone' has?

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.

Troop92

Just saw expedition overland rigs up between Pocatello and Idaho Falls driving northward on I-15. Good looking. They were heading northbound, I was heading southbound.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I think the snake commercial is one of my favorite parts each week :)

[video=youtube;9Jip0p7_z1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jip0p7_z1o[/video]

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I thought is was really cool that you guys ran into Robert at just the right time to help him and had the ability to do so, and that he was there with Clays friend, It reminded of Greg Millers Expeditions 7 experience of running into the brother of their handler for Africa. So cool when these types of encounters happen.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I thought is was really cool that you guys ran into Robert at just the right time to help him and had the ability to do so, and that he was there with Clays friend, It reminded of Greg Millers Expeditions 7 experience of running into the brother of their handler for Africa. So cool when these types of encounters happen.

It was quite surreal to say the least. Robert was injured, bike was un-rideable, no phone, his friends (hours away) had no clue where he was and the road is pretty quiet and those that do pass, don't often stop. All the variables for a really bad situation. We were thankful to be able to help.

The E7 encounter was also a neat encounter. We had some other interesting meets on E7 for example a Toyota dealer employee in Broome, Aus had served a mission in Sandy where many on our voyage including Greg and myself were from. Lots of tie ins like that along the way which is one neat part of travel.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Best one yet! Those Team 5 guy are badasses, very cool to give so much back... I'm impressed. Incredible that you were a part of that very need medical aspect of the mission Kurt!!