Experience with any of the pocket 9mm guns?

Yeah it doesn't have a slide catch either which I thought was strange. But I like it because it's essentially a mini glock in it's function and design

blznnp

Riverton WalMart finally got some 9mm, just left there with the six boxes they had, wish 5 of them were 100 round but ill take the 50

Caleb

Riverton WalMart finally got some 9mm, just left there with the six boxes they had, wish 5 of them were 100 round but ill take the 50

Yeah, just got home from the same Walmart about 10 minutes ago and they had quite a bit of 9mm, no .223 though :(

Caleb

really, they must have just gotten some more in and hadn't stocked it up.

They never do actually stock the hard to get ammo since they just sell it so quickly. They keep them in the cases behind the counter, you usually have to ask if they have any. They had a full case of 50rd boxes of PPU (If I remember correctly, it was blue boxes). They also had a couple cases of .40 ammo as well on the floor behind the counter.

sixstringsteve

There's a guy in Roy that usually has an excellent supply of NAA firearms (and others). I found him through KSL back when firearms were allowed to be sold on it. I can't remember his company name. It's out of his house.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Care to share where?

it was posted on utahgunexchange for a rediculasly low price. i was lucky enuf to call first.

they are now in stock on impacts site as well.

steve....your thinking of sierra guns. its in clinton right by my house

side note......i went and shot it today.....its dang fun!!!

kyojin

I picked up a Beretta Nano yesterday. I've been carrying a Glock 27 as my EDC. Either in my front pocket in a Desantis Nemesis holster or IWB. Depending on my pants and shirt it's sometimes too big. I went with the Nano because it was available from Discount Guns & Ammo II up in Salt Lake and it was only $429.00. I was looking for another CM9 but every place I checked was sold out. Initial impression is that I like the Nano more. I like the sights better than any other pocket pistol i've handled. No external slide lock/safety is nice. Going to put som rounds downrange tomorrow and see how it shoots compared to the CM9.

kyojin

Shot the Nano yesterday. Put about 80 rounds downrange. I am really impressed with it. I have a standard 9mm load that I use and it ran 100%. The recoil was surprisingly soft. Accuracy was great. I've used same load in a CM9 I had and the recoil was more harsh. So far its the best pocket pistol i've owned. I would recommend it.

I love that the frame is something you can buy direct. It has a sub chassis with the serial number on it that is considered the firearm part. So if your frame gets scratched or beat up you can order a new one and it will look like brand new.

Caleb

I was just throwing it out there. I just find I can carry anywhere with this little gun, and a box of 50 rounds is only $10!

naainpocket_zps86eff4a3.jpg

Well, your post struck a chord and have remained on my mind since this thread. Today I stopped by the gun shop and went home with one of these bad boys:). I got the model that came with both the 22 mag cylinder and the 22 lr cylinder. Cool little gun that is extremely simple to conceal.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
It looks like a kids gun, but ballistics say otherwise;)

22mag3809mm_zpse2a2fc7d.jpg

I'd take it over the 380 or the 9mm, and its always in my pocket!

What size of barrel are those numbers coming out of? I have heard that in a pistol the slower burning powder of a 22mag causes the round to lose a lot of velocity. It looks similar to a 22lr coming out of a 16 inch barrel. I am not positive, but that is what I read.

Last edited:

chans