Fishmouth Fab Toyota truggy

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Its inside joke. Austin will finished it. Its at our buddies house that has too many project and not enough time. He is super OCD and ADDDHDHDHDHHHDHDDD. The garage its in is not complete even though there is really nothing holding it back from being finished.

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
Parts ordered and on hand for this next week while im home

454bbc
Tutbo400 trans
Np205 (this is a maybe depends on mounting style)
Ebay 3 core radiator and fans
Dual optima batter mount
Tierod taper to 3/4" bolt adapters for steering
Still debating on ordering a harness or just haking the factory

To do list:
Make midplate for engine/trans
Trans mount
Radiator mount
Fuelcell mount
Mount up optima mount
Try to figure what's wrong with motor. Thinking its timing chain issues.

Make actual links and square up axles to chassis.

Ashcat

So are his tweaker fab skillz fantabulous? Just curious if I am to follow this thread further and if I'm down to meet you guys some day?

_Auzzy_

Last night's progress explained : take motor out of cool ol chevy,call it a day

20150801_232124.jpg

20150802_004934.jpg

20150802_033807.jpg

Cory rigged this chain setup perfect!!

20150802_033758.jpg

Also found a nice surprise with the trans and tcase. 6 bolt pattern 205, and a HD turbo 400

20150802_040629.jpg

20150802_040639.jpg

Last edited:

_Auzzy_

Today was fun. Got a bunch of parts. Bunch of f-ed up, wrong, and not even the part number I ordered kind of parts. But at least I got one motor mount fabricated with some plates cory made.

_Auzzy_

Took the plates Cory made and fanned up my motor mounts. Just need to bolt the driver side on when it cools off. So in like 2 days when I get home. Debating on ordering my atlas to transmission adapter so I can get that mount done and also the 2nd pair of engine mounts off either the back of the heads or maybe even a full midplate.

mombobuggy

I assume you will be doing your Rockwells with the pinions turned 180 degrees to keep the tires the turning right direction. Since I dont recall any mention of a v drive? Very cool project I love mid engine rigs nice work Man.