Flavor of the Week

blznnp

My dentist just picked up a 2013 or 2014 f350 diesel, he said the one thing he really liked about it over the dodge and chevy is that he didn't notice as much turbo lag. Said it got into the boost the quickest and had the power right away. Those King ranches are nice inside. I think towing my blazer down to moab and back I got around 9-11mpg, I think I had the cruise set at 70mph, but I took it to 75 a lot also. Might not get the mpg that a typical cummins owner says he gets (like jeeper said) but I love my truck.

rholbrook

Keep your Tundra. For the twice a month you pull your trailer the Tundra will be fine. Go drive the new 1/2 ton Dodge diesel and let us know how that goes.

Cascadia

Undecided
I pull my camper twice a month. I pull my work trailer at least twice a week and my 16' hydraulic dump once a week. It's just not fun. All the downshifting and waggy tail.

Cascadia

Undecided
Traded the Tundra in today. Picked up a 2015 GMC 3500 Denali. I'll post a pic or 2 tomorrow. But we love it. Excited to see how it pulls my camper this weekend.

RockChucker

you'll probably hate it. i'll trade you straight up for my 04 Duramax single cab with utility bed. i can guarantee it pulls like a freight train. why leave your weekend up to chance? :greg:

Caleb

Wow, a dually? If it works for you, cool, I could never bring myself to buy a dually that I'd drive daily...even if I always had a trailer behind me. I bet it's a nice truck though :)

Cascadia

Undecided
It's not a dually. SRW 3500.

Ya the styling on the new ones is crazy nice compared to the model before. I feel like they really stepped up. I'll get some pics tomorrow. It was just about dark by the time I got home.

Caleb

Where did he say dually?

My bad, I made the assumption since I know Chevy used to offer a 2500 SRW, and 2500 HD SRW, but once you went to the 3500, they were dually. I also looked at their site before I posted and saw the picture they had for the 3500 Denali was a dually.

Cascadia

Undecided
Truck be like "camper, what camper? I don't feel nothin"
Just picked my camper up from storage and I agree with your comment the most Brian. The trailer isn't even there. Braking or accelerating. And no saggy butt.

Thanks ksl for the comments everyone.

Cascadia

Undecided
Been a while since I updated this. Sold my silver Denali in January of 16 and picked up a 2016 Denali but in a long bed. I planned on getting a new Denali this January but didn't like any of the colors. So I kept it and decided to do a level lift, wheels, and tires. I'm loving the look of it. I've got 27k on it now and haven't had a single issue. I've only done it once before but I had to renew my registration. :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_8094.jpg
    IMG_8094.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8092.JPG
    IMG_8092.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 12