Flavor of the Week

Cascadia

Undecided
Here's some pics of the new Jeep. Nothing special on the outside but has some unseen goodies (that will be sold). Has some dents and scratches but I would've put them there anyway.

Attachment-1-3.jpgAttachment-1-2.jpgAttachment-1-1.jpgAttachment-1.jpg

Cascadia

Undecided
Sold the white TJ I planned on building a week or 2 ago. If Ryan (skippy) would have put his yj for sale a couple days earlier it would have saved me some time and hassle. So I picked up his built yj and hopefully it's at least the flavor of the year and not a flavor of the week deal. I will hopefully start a build thread although it is already built. But there are a few simple things I will change or add.

My wife's 08 STI that we bought in August is up for sale if anyone is interested or knows anyone.

Cascadia

Undecided
I'll get some pics after work. So far I've got all the red dirt out of it, all of Ryan's water bottles out that he so graciously left in it, got the 2 fluted 7075 aluminum tie rods that Ryan made installed, and got 2 seat mounts cut, drilled, welded, and seat mounted. I need to get a halo on the back of the cage and a harness bar behind the back seat for the back passengers.

Cascadia

Undecided
I went and test drove a few trucks with Dempsey tonight at Doug Smith. I shouldn't have. I see a diesel in my very near future. What a difference from a gas truck. :eek:

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
if you go for a dodge you can get 50 mpg while pulling a 20k lb trailer up parley's. It's a known fact. Any Cummins owner will tell you. ;)

Cascadia

Undecided
Actually Paul told me about 11 pulling his trailer and he has a cummins. That's still a big improvement over 7.9 pulling 1/3 the trailer. My favorite truck was the '13 f350 king ranch but only cause I could afford it. I can't swing a brand new dodge. The ford was barely used.