Haul non-runner from SLC to Grand Jct, CO

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm looking for someone to help me haul a 4x4 that doesn't run from SLC to Grand Junction. Should be less than 300 miles one way, about 4 hrs drive time. Grand Junction is about an hour more than going to Moab, FYI.

I'll probably end up figuring something out myself, but thought I'd see of anyone on here could help out.

rustyoljeep

Soon to be Flinstoning it
I've got a truck but no trailer, so if you don't hear from anyone else I can get if you can secure a trailer. I'll just need a little notice so I can get work covered.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Just a thought.
Does anyone down there need anything hauled back?

Hauling something both ways could make it easier for the driver to justify the drive.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I will be going to cainville in a few weeks, and may have room on my trailer depending on what you are getting.. but you would have to pick it up from me there..

Greg

Admin
My truck could be made available if needed.

But a dirtbike would have to make the trip to

:cool: Overkill for sure, but you'd have a blast riding down here! The desert is wet again and it'll be awhile before it's dry unfortunately. I'll keep you in mind, but if you do want to ride we'll plan something with or w/o hauling a rig down!

I'm headed to price in 2 weeks.

Getting it half way here would help, I could haul it from there w/o too much issue.

Just a thought.
Does anyone down there need anything hauled back?

Hauling something both ways could make it easier for the driver to justify the drive.

I had that thought, but don't know of anything that needs to go the opposite way.

Have to know...a non-running WHAT? -_-

A non-running noneayabusiness! :p

I will be going to cainville in a few weeks, and may have room on my trailer depending on what you are getting.. but you would have to pick it up from me there..

Closest so far! It's a 4x4, 4 door SUV, weighs around 5-6k.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Weight wouldn't be a problem for me... But I do need to get 3 full size and 3 mini bikes on my trailer also. Very possible.. But would need to know the length and width of secret vehicle.

Greg

Admin
If you wanted you can meet me in Price and tow it home on my trailer. Just bring it back to me before I go home Saturday night after the race.
Just a thought.

That would be super awesome & convenient! Let's work on that... I'll be happy to help cover your costs with fuel, etc.

So would you be coming into Price on Friday evening or Sat morning? Long as I have time to get it to GJ, unload & drive back to Price w/ the trailer... should be doable.

I should be at the race.... racing. -_-

Greg

Admin
Weight wouldn't be a problem for me... But I do need to get 3 full size and 3 mini bikes on my trailer also. Very possible.. But would need to know the length and width of secret vehicle.

It's a FZJ80 Land Cruiser, so pretty big... but it sounds like Stratton may have it taken care of. :cool: Thanks for the offer!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Haven't decided yet Friday night or Saturday morning, but early if Saturday morning.

I should probably convince Karl to let me pickup this from his folks place in Price....
100_1606.jpg

Greg

Admin
Haven't decided yet Friday night or Saturday morning, but early if Saturday morning.

I should probably convince Karl to let me pickup this from his folks place in Price....

Keep me posted on when you can get it, I know you'll have a lot to worry about prepping for the race (In addition to your usual life). And if this is too much trouble, please say so... I can always figure something else out.

The Cruiser is actually is Syracuse, belongs to BoxRocket. I would prefer to be there to help load it, but don't know that I'll be able to pull it off... but I will try.

You don't happen to have a winch on your trailer, do ya? :freak: Would make it much easier to load up a dead Cruiser.

If you do get that Flatty, let me know and I'll help you load it. :D