Haul non-runner from SLC to Grand Jct, CO

Haven't decided yet Friday night or Saturday morning, but early if Saturday morning.

I should probably convince Karl to let me pickup this from his folks place in Price....
100_1606.jpg

Is your trailer still available? Am I picking up the 3A in Price on the way back?

rholbrook

We're even. :D
Don't say that Greg, it's nice having Cheston indebted to you. We just squared up on Tuesday which was nice but then I didn't like the feeling it gave me so I got Cheston something else that just showed up today so once its in his hands, I will feel better again knowing that I am up on him.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
It's on. I'll be driving an Ecoboost F150.

My trailer empty is 3900 lbs, so adding 6000lbs of non-running Cruiser fury puts the total close to 10,000, which is ok but a 1500lb trailer would be better.

:eek: That must be a huge trailer!

Wonder if anyone has a standard car hauler we could use?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
You haven't screwed anything up, no worries there.

Wonder if Marc has a trailer that would be available? (I hate to volunteer someone's trailer...) and I'd hate to see you haul a heavy trailer built for two all the out here.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I have a 20' flat bed that could be used. It had a recent run in with a 6k pound tree stump, and got bent a bit.. But it still works...mostly.
You are welcome to it.

It's not pretty, and hasn't been registered in 5 years or so..

I have a window from about 3-5:30pm on Sunday. Can do it then. (you stealing my trailer?)

Adam will be there at 5, does that work? Hahaha, just barely saw that about stealing your trailer. Probably just use my trailer. Makes it all less complicated.

I typically just use a 2nd vehicle to drag the dead one on the trailer. This winch thing will be nice.