Help out in Ward Canyon??

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Guys, I really appreciate all your hard work. I'm sorry I couldn't have been a part of it. Looks like a good time was had and we got some positive publicity for a change.

Great work,
Jared

XJEEPER

I had a great time on this project, met some cool folks and having the raffle was nice too[thanks donors!] thanks to the TTORA crew (Ellis for leading the charge and Randy for providing a dumpster for the chopped Nissan parts) and of course the U4.

Great shots, got one of my good side too.....
1309613544_ORIG.jpg

Fade2Black

Drinking bone
I had a great time on this project, met some cool folks and having the raffle was nice too[thanks donors!] thanks to the TTORA crew (Ellis for leading the charge and Randy for providing a dumpster for the chopped Nissan parts) and of course the U4.

Without your torch I don't know how we would have removed that Pathy.

I'd also like to thank Randy for bringing burgers and soda; that was very nice!

4x4less

ELLIS
It's was a lot of work!

It was a lot of work but it was worth it. If we could get more concentrated efforts like this one the whole state would look great! I had a ton of fun finally using my winch. I installed it three years ago, left on my mission, came back, and finally got to use it. And I made the paper!
:sick:

Last edited:

Fade2Black

Drinking bone
It was a lot of work but it was worth it. If we could get more concentrated efforts like this one the whole state would look great! I had a ton of fun finally using my winch. I installed it three years ago, left on my mission, came back, and finally got to use it. And I made the paper!
:sick:

Your trailer is a beast!

Figure out what happened to that tire?

Taco4life

If you don't get up there tommorow, I can always swing up that way and bring it down to my house, just for security purposes.

4x4less

ELLIS
no worries

If someone steals it...more power to them, it has a bad wheel bearing anyway. I will get up there tomorrow or wednesday. Don't worry about it.

Sami- I couldn't get the shop today, I have had a ton of homework. I will do it tomorrow.

PSD_FTW

Yeah - It was a good time. I never expected to be hauling burned out SUV parts when I started up the bottom earlier that day but I'd do it again and I intend to be on one of this states excellent trails this weekend as well.

Attachments

• Letsgo.jpg
    Letsgo.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 11
  • pathfinder.jpg
    pathfinder.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 9

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Yeah - It was a good time. I never expected to be hauling burned out SUV parts when I started up the bottom earlier that day but I'd do it again and I intend to be on one of this states excellent trails this weekend as well.

hey! glad you found RME Adam... you get all signed up in the U4 too?

thanks again for helping move that junk!

-Jason