Jeeper's 2006 6.0 F350

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Watch this video. unfortunately this job is too big to help you with. I just don't have the equipment to pull the motor to fix it. sorry.

[video=youtube;W6N90ZPt7PY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6N90ZPt7PY[/video]

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I read a few forums last night, it seems that the oil leak can come from a few different places, not just the bed plate seal. Some said even the ICP can leak the oil.

But I am leaking a TON of oil..

Thanks for your help, Ross. I will keep digging.

jeeper

I decided to get a few 'professional' opinions on the truck, and dropped it off for a diagnosis at larry miller ford today. We will see what they think about it.

jeeper

A shop in ogden says they will rebuild the whole thing, new HPOP, EGR delete, Head studs, etc for $6500..

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I can't imagine it would have compression issues with only 89K miles. I just can't fathom that. Unless the headgaskets are blown. There is no way none of the cylinders have zero compression. sounds fishy

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
With the amount of oil that was coming out and the lack of compression, is it possible oil/coolant/water something got into the motor hydro locked it and grenaded the guts? With the constant slow crank and oil spewing makes me think the motor is pushing more than air inside