Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Union Pacific is hiring for a System Laborer in SLC... this is a traveling job, you could be working anywhere from Chicago, to Seattle to So Cal and anywhere in between. Typical work schedule is 8 days working, 7 days off. The pay may start out at $18/hr, but System guys get mileage and per diem, which ends up being close to the same amount of your take-home pay. :greg:

It's not for everyone, I did it for a few years and it's not an easy life... but the money is good. Railroading is really a career, more than a job, be prepared to stick around. Great benefits & retirement.

http://www.unionpacific.jobs/careers/apply/descr.cfm?REQN_NBR=063537

Also, UP is hiring for a Senior Electronic Technician in Grand Junction, CO -
Senior Electronic Technicians are responsible for repair, maintenance, and installation of: inside and outside wire and cable plant, including CAT 5/6 and fiber cables; wire/cable support systems; LAN/WAN interconnect systems; analog and digital radios; microwave and fiber optic transmission equipment; workstation voice and data connections; and similar work in connection with telecommunications equipment.

http://www.unionpacific.jobs/careers/apply/descr.cfm?REQN_NBR=063403

$30/hour!! :eek:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I'm going to go ahead and apply for this position at UP...I think I am about 10 years into applying with UP with not so much as even a call so I suggest someone else apply for it because my rejection history will make your respective applications look good in comparison!!

Cascadia

Undecided
My company may be hiring in the next month or so. 95% of the work we do is residential framing. We are located in Orem and have recently won the bid to frame 25 new homes over the next year or so. The homes will also be in Orem. You must have your own hand tools, transportation to and from the jobsiteand previous experience with framing. You do not have to be clean cut (because I always have a beard and longer hair in the winter) but you do have to have a clean mouth and no smoking is allowed. Pay depends on experience but as we all know the market is down so in turn my bids had to go down. Having your own power tools and being able to read the plans is a plus but not necessary. Pm me here with prior experience or if you know anyone have them email Tyson at cascadia-builders@hotmail.com.

dustybronco

www.sextonoffroad.com
I am also looking for another Mechanic at Sexton Offroad. Fab Skills are a plus shoot me a PM if you are interested i will fill in the rest of the details. Dustin

airmanwilliams

anyone else looking for a mechanic? I have a buddy that has been a mechanic for over 10years and is in need of a job asap. Please pm me info if anyone has leads on a job so I can pass on the info to him.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
It's that time of year again and Jerry Seiner Chevrolet needs lot techs. Mostly evening shift... mostly. Contact Glen for details.

airmanwilliams

if anyone needs a couple hours of work on a saturday or has a lady friend looking for some have them apply ASAP at Willey Honda in bountiful for a receptionist job. We just had to let a girl go due to her just taking off one night and not telling anyone and they need someone RIGHT AWAY to take her hours.

airmanwilliams

I believe willey honda in bountiful is looking for a service writer as I just heard that a guy they just hired for the position called in on what was suppose to be his first day and quit. The person to talk to there it Cary the service manager.

Houndoc

Brickyard Animal Hospital, 1213 E 3300 S, SLC, is looking for a receptionist.

Call 801 486 0123 and ask for Alexis or Yvonne for more information.

airmanwilliams

if anyone is looking for a good job willey honda in bountiful is hiring sales people. just go in the new car side and talk to walker willey or randy pearson and dont forget to tell them Brandon Williams sent you in.

Smittyauto

I am looking!!!!!! I have been in the Automotive Parts world for 10+ years as an Outside Wholesale Rep. with a couple of dealers. If anyone out there knows of anything for an outside sales guy, let me know!!!!!!

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I am looking!!!!!! I have been in the Automotive Parts world for 10+ years as an Outside Wholesale Rep. with a couple of dealers. If anyone out there knows of anything for an outside sales guy, let me know!!!!!!

I think that Car Concepts might be looking... especially if you have experience managing dealer accounts and have excellent follow-up skillz.