Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

ID Bronco

I am hiring two people for sales jobs. Phone sales, no cold calling or other bs.

Ad: Commission Sales
Must be self - motivated.
Cu r r e n t s a l e s pe opl e
making $40 - $80K. Local
manufacturing plant.
Call 208-524-4969, ask for
Sc o t t t o s c h e d u l e a n
appointment ; or emai l
resume to:
scott.johnson@
uturn-vending.com

You can live anywhere to do this, it would be from home. It is selling business opportunities to people all over the country. Great commission structure but you have to sell. I have been here over 5 years and enjoy it. Give me a shout at the number listed or email me your resume with a note that you saw this on RME.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
With recent/future train service retirements, it just might behoove people to keep an eye out for train service job postings here. Search words will be "conductor" or "train service".

I will tell you what you want to know if you ask, but I won't help you get a job. That's entirely up to you to accomplish that.

Good luck!

4x4_Welder

Anyone looking for a welder? I have extensive experience in everything from light decorative TIG work to x-ray tested ultra-critical ship integrity type work, plus a degree in auto/diesel and hydraulics with experience there as well. I can't support my family on the 20hrs a week I've been getting here lately. PM me an e-mail address and I can send off my resume.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
More jobs have been opened up for Union Pacific, in Utah. In addition to the Installation Tech job listed above, there are a few positions open for management, which would be non-agreement employees. If you have a bachelors degree and you're interested in becoming involved with the Nations biggest railroad, this is a great in. It's a challenging & demanding job, so be prepared.

http://www.unionpacific.jobs/careers/apply/state.cfm?state=UT

FJSchmoozer

Drivers Wanted!

TransCore needs 3 drivers to help test the new I-15 Express Lanes equipment.

Drivers will be using a company vehicle to drive from Layton to Lehi and back 4-5 times a day in the HOV lane. That is it. That is all you have to do. Drive.

Applicants must be able to pass a drug test, background check, have a valid drivers license, and insurance.

This is a full time job, 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week. Pay is $9/hr and hours will be somewhat flexible, with the majority of the driving being done during off-peak traffic hours. This is also a temporary position, with work guaranteed for at least a month. However, it could take up to two months to obtain the amount of data we need for testing.

This is obviously not the greatest paying or most amazing job ever, but it is money. It is also a good opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company. If you are interested, please e-mail me at matthew.smart@transcore.com

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Another call for SQL server jobs. The company I am working for is looking for two new positions, one is a Microsoft SQL Server Administrator, and the other is for a Microsoft SQL Server Programmer. They are growing fast and are SQL Server heavy.

Caleb

Another call for SQL server jobs. The company I am working for is looking for two new positions, one is a Microsoft SQL Server Administrator, and the other is for a Microsoft SQL Server Programmer. They are growing fast and are SQL Server heavy.
Would you guys consider consultant work? Our lead MS SQL guys here has talked to me before about doing consulting work. I don't know if he would be interested in moving fulltime, he's got it pretty good here.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Would you guys consider consultant work? Our lead MS SQL guys here has talked to me before about doing consulting work. I don't know if he would be interested in moving fulltime, he's got it pretty good here.

It is not my call, but there is a very good chance that it would work out. Why don't you have him email me his resume and I will help get it into the right hands with the right explanation.

Caleb

It is not my call, but there is a very good chance that it would work out. Why don't you have him email me his resume and I will help get it into the right hands with the right explanation.
Will do, I'll talk to him to make sure he's still wanting to do consultant work and if so I'll pass your info on to him.

str8axleguy

We are an Ogden Landscaping company looking for part to full time help. This would be starting now and lasting as long as you like with the oppurtunity to stay on next summer. This position would be some fall cleanup and then snow removal through the winter. Willing to work around school or other schedules but need someone available whenever the snow comes. Applicants should be clean cut and willing to show up and work. Also own transportation is a must. Email resumes to TRMLandscaping@comcast.net

If anyone is familiar with the automotive industry you should check out some of the Automotive Jobs on Advance Auto Parts inc.'s careers website. They're a nationwide chain so I'm sure there's a position near you. They also have a wide range of jobs/careers all the way from upper management to retail clerk.

I'm sure there's something there for ya.

Is anyone in need of a Nanny? I am moving to Utah soon and am hoping to find a great family to work for. If you know of anyone in need please let me know, I can send my resume and references. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Caleb

Is anyone in need of a Nanny? I am moving to Utah soon and am hoping to find a great family to work for. If you know of anyone in need please let me know, I can send my resume and references. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
My wife and I have talked about getting a nanny. Send me some info, resume, etc along with expected salary. You can email it to me or send me a pm.

Thanks

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
The mechanical service operator position sounds interesting.. Low end of the totem pole, but there's always up right?

Greg

Admin
The mechanical service operator position sounds interesting.. Low end of the totem pole, but there's always up right?

Exactly, it's an entry level job with plenty of opportunity for advancement. There are many positions a person can get into working on the railroad and this would be a good place to start.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Is there any negotiation at the starting pay? I doubt it, but thought I'd ask, if you happen to know..

Greg

Admin
Is there any negotiation at the starting pay? I doubt it, but thought I'd ask, if you happen to know..

None at all. Good question, but the pay scale is set.

If you want/need more money, you could take that job and deal with the pay in the mean time, then you could transfer crafts and get into a higher paying job. Only problem is that you have to spend 2 years in the craft that you hired into. I'm sure you could climb the ladder in the mechanical department and get into a higher paying position pretty quickly. It's not hard, you just have to be a decent and safe employee, then bid on the higher jobs as they come up.

The best advice would be to get hired into the craft/department that you want to work in. You know Jason, I'm not sure how mechanically inclined you are or how your current job might have a positive effect applying for a job with UP, but with your experience working with & around electric motors might be a great IN to that diesel mechanic job. Locomotives are driven by electric motors... consider it... you might be surprised what could happen if you applied.

There are basically 3 departments at UP, Transportation (crews that operate the trains), Mechanical Dept (guys that maintain & repair locomotives & cars) and the department I work in, Engineering (maintain & repair the track).

In the engineering department, the entry level track laborer jobs pay $19/hr and go up from there.