Just another run of the mill Buggy build

Coco

I back tracked a bit on this build, once I decided to wanted to move the drivetrain over to make more room for my feet, I decided If I had to make new motor mounts I wasnt going to do it for the 4.3. I picked up this 5.3 for my TJ before I sold it and now since it didnt have a home I decided the buggy was a perfect place for it. so here it is.

*face palm* :D

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
There is so much done since the last update so if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will enlighten you with some snarky smart ass comment :)

Coco

Well it's been almost a year since the last update, you left us on such a big cliffhanger, welcome back!

But in all seriousness, it looks freaking sweet! Really makes me want to build a dedicated comp rig.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Radiator

is that snarky enough???

Its not a bad idea to pad that radiator mount somehow. Over time and the rolls that will accompany a comp the radiator will feel it and kind of shrink. :)

LOVE this build...

Reminds me of Clay's 05 buggy, which was my favorite... :D

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
once final assembly happens the radiator will have 3/16 rubber on top and bottom and I also added a jack bolt to adjust the amount of pressure on the radiator