Lame Joke Thread

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
What does a man do standing up, a woman do sitting down, and a dog do with one leg raised?

Shake hands.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
There was a Mexican magician who was to disappear at the count of three. He said "Uno, Dos, *poof*....and he disappeared without a Tres.

Houndoc

What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

I can't find my tractor.

What's blue and smells like red paint?

Blue paint.

What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the Batmobile?

Robin, get in the Batmobile.

I could have used those back when I was Cub Master and running pack meetings!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Kid is hitch-hiking in the hot California summer sun, hardly any cars coming by, when an old guy in a pickup truck pulls over. Kid runs to the truck, and the old guy says, "Say, son, you a Republican or a Democrat?" Kid isn't anything really, he's just a kid, but he remembers his parents being Republicans, so he says "I'm a Republican, sir!" The old bastard spits out his window, says "wrong answer!" and drives away, leaving him in a cloud of dust.

A couple of long hours go by, when an elderly couple drive up in an old car and pull over when they see him. The wife asks the kid, "Son, are you a Republican or a Democrat?" "I'm a Republican, ma'am." This time they drive off without even saying anything. Damn, thought the kid.

About an hour later, this hot blonde drives up in an open Cadillac convertible, sees the kid, slams on the brakes, and yells out: "Hi, there, cutie... Are you a Republican, or a Democrat?" Having learned his lesson, this time the kid says "I'm a Democrat, ma'am," and she says, "That's great! Climb on in!" Off she goes, driving ninety miles an hour, with the wind whipping the folds of her blouse open and displaying her ample gifts, and her short skirt blowing higher up her gorgeous thighs, and the kid's taking it all in until finally he can't stand it any longer and yells, "Ma'am! Ma'am! Stop the car and let me get out! I've only been a Democrat for a few minutes, and I already feel like f***ing someone!"

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Why was the soldier pinned down?

Because he was under a tack.

Why did the plane crash?

Because the pilot was a loaf of bread.

How do you sell a deaf man a chicken?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A CHICKEN